for Hit the Road, (Uncle) Jack, and Don't You Come Back No More!

5/9/2020 c5 16Moni Hasnone
My favorite author came up with another great story for a show I recently discovered.

I so agree with you on how I searched for similar plot line and I loved that you came up with this story! This is awesome!
5/15/2017 c5 5Psycho4Life
Loooooved the last chapter and I loved the whole story! Such great Shawn whump. I can not wait to read the rest of the hunter, the psychic, and the bathrobe! Plus your AU whump series!
5/10/2017 c4 Psycho4Life
Eeeeee this was such a great chapter and I'm glad there is gonna be more. I'm so excited that you will continue your other story!
5/10/2017 c4 8elysiann
I was SO excited to see a new chapter! awesome work!
5/9/2017 c1 10Koohii Kappu
I love this so much! Your writing is so quirky and fun! Plus the story is awesome D
5/9/2017 c3 citylily
Wow, today has been such a wonderful day filled with Psych related surprises. First, the news about the holiday reunion tv movie they're doing and now an update to this awesome story. Sure hope Gus gets whatever hidden message Shawn has cooked up. Am curious to see if Jack will get his just desserts- he does not feel contrite enough for me (perhaps Henry's hardassessness is rubbing off on me. ;p) And wow, nice job at making Che more menacing here! A much more credible threat than what was show in the episode.
5/8/2017 c3 5Psycho4Life
Yay I'm so glad the story is being continued. Great chapter love the Shawn whimper and I hope there is more!
2/24/2016 c2 8elysiann
You can't leave us hanging any longer! This is fantastic, PLEASE update!
7/21/2015 c2 27cosette141
Omg senior che that is friggin hilarious omg hahahaha that's great
7/21/2015 c1 cosette141
Holy crap I literally read, what, three paragraphs and started cracking up at "with a side of Gus, hold the Fearless" OMG DUDE THAT WAS HYSTERICAL okay I'll go back and finish reading now lol
5/4/2015 c2 5Psycho4Life
Please finish. So good
3/27/2015 c2 2PsychFan1
I am so looking forward to read the rest of your story...!
1/8/2015 c2 11maltose
YOOOOO! I LOVED this epsiode! I dont know what it was about it but I think its one of my favorites for SUUUURE. After I watched it I did the exact same thing as you. I scoured the interent, searching for a fanfic that took a more... dramatic...turn! hahah. Of course there was NOTHING. Which surprised me. I mean, this fandom is obsessed with Shawn Whump and this episode set up everything perfectly! I thought there would definitely be more fics expanding on this ep.

so then i did the OTHER thing you did! I said, SCREW it! and I wrote my own! of course, I only wrote one chapter and never posted it... at least you POSTED yours. soo... I guess I cant really complain and whine about you never updating this... since... Im the same as you! UPDATEING IS HHAAARD.

Well, this was really awesome! I love your writing, and I love how you involved Jack in it! ohhh I LOVe seeing him feel all guilty and crap! thats the besssst! hehehe! I wish there was more. But I sadly understand why there isnt! :D
10/6/2014 c2 MamaAngel8
Please please please finish this great story!
3/26/2014 c2 24lazybum89
Excellent story so far! Looking forward to more to see how this ends!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »