for Christmas Surprises

5/14/2013 c1 Salamanderfire
Ooh you're evil. :) Cliffie! This was so cute, and I really want you to update. Ron was absolutely PERFECT. Can't wait for you to update! There were a few mistakes, but otherwise it was great! I love it. Sorry, too lazy too log in ;)
I
5/14/2013 c1 Guest
if judging by the picture you choose for this story, you're planning a dramione story or a dramione ending, then you better remove this story from the romione category simply by deleting ron's name from the characters.
5/14/2013 c1 Just A Tomato
HEY SYANNA! IT'S REALLY GOOD. I LOVE ROMIONE AND I LOVE DRAMIONE BOTH SO MUCH! I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE! :) (you know who I am)
5/15/2013 c1 GameOfThrones13
So sweet! But I want Ron and Hermione to end up together!
5/15/2013 c1 8FinnickOzam
So sweet! But I want Draco and Hermione to end up together!
5/14/2013 c1 TheHandsomeManJedi
Hey perverts, do you know what time it is? It's time to get your foot freak on! Nothing makes these fetish babes pussies wetter than wrapping their soft soles around a stiff dick for a long and lazy foot job. Painted toes disappear into shaved twats and stocking clad feet get splashed with jet after jet of pearly white spunk. Licking their high arches and little piggies clean, the fetish whores are ready for more!
5/14/2013 c1 Nesapuliata
Are you sure that this story goes under the Ron/Hermione category?