for Targeted: Tezuka Kunimitsu

12/25/2017 c1 Guest
Please continue the story.. Update please..
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
This is an AWESOME STORY XD. PLEASE CONTINUE IT XD XD. I want to know what happens to Tezuka xD.
3/8/2014 c1 6RockPrincess410
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT o_o
7/16/2013 c1 loveless23
Hope ya could continue
5/24/2013 c1 Anno
Please continue! Micchan should have 'someone' (other than his Seigaku team) to protect him! XD
5/23/2013 c1 Undertaker's App
I'm just a newbie in this fandom (I'm more of a Detective Conan Fan) but this fic is the best one i've read so far! MAN! YOU HAVE GOT to continue this, PLEASEEE! I would do anything for a Tezuka centered fic and anything that involves mystery, crime, the past, and police bits would seriously get my attention. . . I saw that a lot of people may hate you because you delete your stories, but you shouldn't delete this one, this is a too good idea to waste. Maybe if people make predictions, you can get some sort of idea to continue this, ne? I usually do this whenever I review, mainly because I get too excited ;; So, Tezuka was harrassed by a pervert? and maybe he saw where he lives now? Maybe he might hurt his family or something, i don't know, that's how far I can go. But if you continue, I would really appreciate it :)
5/14/2013 c1 25AspergianStoryteller
If you're gonna write a kiss like that, this story should be rated T.