for The Impending Inevitable

7/16/2015 c1 Camel19
So beautiful and evocative. Absolutely loved it!
5/6/2014 c1 SueG5123
Beautiful! Thanks so much! How about another?
5/20/2013 c1 37iworkwithpens
First of all, I apologize for my lateness in reviewing. I have fallen very behind in that lately...awfully rude of me!

Second, I so hope you aren't done with this! I really want to know what has Mac all upset. Love the line about wanting to make sure everyone in her little Newsroom family is ok, but that it's Will she's come to for support. Has something happened to the rest of her family? Is there something wrong with her? Oh my goodness, my mind is whirring with possibilities!

Yes Will, please do stop fighting against love. It inevitable...just go with it! More please?
5/15/2013 c1 9Katycat1970
Hey matey - what a lovely little surprise from you... :) That put a smile on my face after a busy couple of weeks!

LOVED this! Beautifully descriptive of Will's feelings and so tender... I love the little touches at the beginning/middle - especially this one... "He lightly - as in he can barely be grazing the hairs on her skin - runs the back of his finger down her arm to attract her attention. " - wow... melting me here!

Awww - and the kisses - BIG SIGH! You write such beautifully written kisses - I find them so difficult to write and end up simply repeating myself but each time yours are different... Fantastic!

"In this moment he's decided that he's going to give into the inevitable because no one has ever won a fight against love." Great last line! very true too!

Lovely piece of writing Ash - the only problem is - I feel like you need to write more of it as it's so bloody beautiful!

Thanks for writing and sharing matey... Loved it!
xx
5/15/2013 c1 Jacks in my head
Glad you decided to write it down; it is perfect for Will and Mac
5/14/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
As much as I love super long fic, I really enjoy short, vaguely cryptic one-shots too. I like that a reconciliation between them doesn't HAVE to come on the heels of some big tragedy or success (though of course I love those too!).

I really like this line:

[He likes to think that he would have tried.]

It's simple, but it really highlights for me the struggle that Will always experiences when it comes to her, and the idea that even he can't say for sure what he might do if given the chance.
5/14/2013 c1 jul15
Great story and beautifully written as all your stories are! Can't wait to read more from you!
5/14/2013 c1 amy0102
3 3 awwww... I want MORE of this :) fucking brilliant. Sorry for the swearing, but I simply don't know how to put it differently. It's pure bliss and I love Will's pov soooo much :)
5/14/2013 c1 Voilet235
Very nice! And hot!
But I dont know about the nickname Kenz. I think just Mac suffices.
5/14/2013 c1 3landingzone
Cute! Glad you posted this... anytime I see your name atop the fanfic list, I'm always excited. Great work!