for Caelum: Sky's domain

6/4/2014 c15 10Angelic Fluffle
I like it! Reborn's appearance was sudden but well-written, and I was giggling a bit at Natsu's troubles. And the bit about G being married... LOL
6/3/2014 c15 MangoPeanutSituation
Yay! I am so thankful for your translation!
4/24/2014 c14 MangoPeanutSituation
Wow this is really interesting!
4/6/2014 c14 Angelic Fluffle
I like how evenly balanced this chapter is. You start with an elegant air, with the party, move to something darker, and end on a sweet, humorous note. I was sucked in the entire time.
3/4/2014 c13 Angelic Fluffle
I like Gokudera's little part and the dancing with Colonello and Lal!
2/21/2014 c12 3SanadaTenchi
Great story and twist! Pick really like how you spend time translating this story into English. Anyway please keep up the good work!
2/20/2014 c12 10Angelic Fluffle
I like the touch with the twins superstition! And also, Tsuna and Takeshi's meeting felt good and natural!
(On my iPod short review)
1/3/2014 c11 Angelic Fluffle
I liked this chapter! AND YAY! BIANCHI IS HERE! GO BIANCHI!
1/2/2014 c3 Guest
F**k this. I hate kyoko.
12/25/2013 c10 1MisoaUzuki
no Kyoko/Tsuna please...
12/4/2013 c10 10Angelic Fluffle
Good chapter! I like Giotto's obsession with getting a new cake on his birthday, and then Cozart just splats it away, lol.
10/31/2013 c9 8Kurogane Tsubasa
I think that your stories are amazing! Please keep writing! It is a very fantastic story! :)
10/31/2013 c9 10Angelic Fluffle
Your English really has improved! I can see the difference just by reading this!
7/29/2013 c7 Angelic Fluffle
Heyo Drika . Veras-san. I love the idea, but I have to ask: is English your first language? The writing is pretty formal, and I've noticed some grammar mixups. Also, most of your stories are written in Portuguese. It looks like you translated one of your stories? If you'd like, I could edit it for you. Though, I don't know Portuguese. Just English.
7/24/2013 c6 SkyPrincess430
Can u plzzz update! I wanna no who marrys who! Is this a 2795, 5986, 1896, and Lpin fic ?! I hope it's all those pairings I luv does pairings! Not a fan of yaoi. Reborn sooooo evil! I really hope u update like reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally soon!
Bye bee