for Gravity Falls: Big Brother

7/14/2017 c14 Guest
When all time comes to a stop
And the frog can no longer hop
A triangle will appear
Who takes the teeth from a deer
And thinks of you as nothing more than a prop

YROO XRKSVI GIRZMTOV!
Launguage as well,
But WTF is Big Brother
Wouldn't you mind tell?
9/2/2014 c20 keira
I love this story also who is big brother?
2/3/2014 c18 10Dragon Faller
"Okay, if everyone here was eatable, who would you eat?" asked Wendy.

Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
1/12/2014 c20 Iliektrains
yay dippy! You should do a 2014 version for the new year!
1/12/2014 c6 Rainbowwwww
OMFG TACO XDDDDDDD
12/30/2013 c20 Truffles
That was so awesome :D
12/29/2013 c17 SquirrelKiln
also,HA! gideon,having-FANGIRLS that s hi-larious
12/29/2013 c10 SquirrelKiln
wth with the spin the bottle...i agree with dipper,i think im scarred...again...
12/7/2013 c20 danny
wow ... did not expect soos to leave on 6th place... I thought it would be Gideon... whatever! fast paced ending but still awesome and best of all... STAN GOT TOP THREE! HE BEAT SOOS, CANDY AND GIDEON GLEESHIT! HELL YEAH! uh ... sorry about that it's just considering how many fans candy and soos have I thought Stan was stuck in 5th place but I was gladly mistaken plus there as a bit of wendip there which is always good for me. anyway I loved this story and if there is a way of making a sequel you know like maybe ... im a celebrity, get me out of here. I mean, it's a good show and everyone has a week to talk and get along and can even be placed in the gravity falls forest only so yeahhh. I have never seen big brother but after reading this I am considering it. thank you for making this awesome story.
12/7/2013 c20 10GravityFallsgirl22
:) Love this fanfic sooooooooo much, such a shame it's over :( but the next big thing will be my new story ;)

GFG22 x
12/6/2013 c20 Guest
Its over? What am i supposed to do whith the rest of my life?
252 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »