FanFiction.Net

Very well written.
10/14/2020 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very well written.
3/11/2019 c1 Sandy
What a heartwarming story! It was funny and sweet and hopeful. Thank you for sharing it!
9/2/2017 c1 1Haruka2007
Lovely story! :D
12/11/2013 c1 Anon
Ohhhh...this is so perfect...all I can do after reading this is sigh with happiness!

By the way, I have reread this about 10 times and it always gets better! I love all your stuff - I recently read Look at Me on a midnight binge, and I can't wait until South for the Winter updates! So much SanSan goodinessss!

Congrats my dear, you are truly talented.
11/23/2013 c1 13draco-severus-mmm
I've been reading several SanSan fics today but I think that this one stands out quite well. It shows the changes within each character believably, provides a story that could very well happen and leaves us all hoping of their happily ever after.

I'd always thought that Sandor Clegane had died, although his fate had never been fully explained, except by the Elder Brother. But I don't want to get my hopes up. I love him as a character; admittedly, I guess I feel drawn to him like I did with Severus Snape in the Harry Potter series. You never really see a lot of him, given that none of the chapters are from his POV, but you do get so much from each POV character's observations of him, usually, of course, from Sansa.

I would like to think that in time, she really does see the Hound for who he is - a man with a tortured past, desperate for some kind of redemption in at least someone's eyes. Arya did not give it to him but she even had her regrets at not giving him the gift of mercy. She saw that he was not who he claimed to be, just as Sansa saw it before he fled after the Blackwater.

Anyway, I can only presume until George R. R. Martin writes his latest story.
7/8/2013 c1 shadow of the lost
Awww! _
5/25/2013 c1 Midnightdawn67
Bravo. Excellent. Yes exactly: she is more than her functionality as a bearer of heirs and her symbolism, the "key" to the North (ugh I now truly have come to hate that expression!).
Wish she would do something like this in the actual books, turn two middle fingers up to her so-called "duty" and hie herself off to a life of her own choosing...no longer the puppet of any schemer.
Aww and Stranger...perfect. Sandor cuddles, awww...XD
Kudos...
5/22/2013 c1 14Kazza
Lovely story!
5/18/2013 c1 Xarine
this story is so good. I like every part of it. I enjoyed it so much. Thanks for sharing
5/16/2013 c1 6AryRiddle
Oh my god, this made me cry.
Wonderful story, beautifully written! :D
5/15/2013 c1 lotzoflove
I love this story, it's very sweet:)
5/15/2013 c1 25RedSmileyFace
Good horsey... :) Awesomeness. So cute, lovely story from start to end.
5/15/2013 c1 crushnotsosecret
i can't find words that i haven't said before to describe your wonderful story. i love the story, your grasp on the caracters and specially love how you took stranger as another caracter. it's a very original take on what may happen to them (from you finger tips to GRRM ears...) The paragraph "His master's nature—'do I frighten you so much girl?'—startling gentleness and a bleached handkerchief—'paint stripes on a toad, he does not become a tiger'—a wetness on his cheek that was not blood—'knights are for killing'—a kiss; no, that was the stuff of her dreams—eyes so filled with hate and bitter rage they changed the colour to a gray blaze unbearable—her dreams, and his hulking figure crawling into her marriage-bed—I wish the Hound were here—his master's nature..." to say that i loved it is a gross understatement. i think is a wonderful summary of their relationship and all what happen to them.
Also love it as a one-shot, although this had everything to be a great long story.
Can't wait to see your next work, because you are amazing.
5/15/2013 c1 blueSands
Oh, so beautiful!
I really like the image of the affinity between Sandor and Stranger, "both cruel and resentful to everyone but her-and sweet, gentle, tamed under her hand"!
And this sentence: "she would steal away with him, if it came to that" absolutely perfect!
22 Page 1 2 Next »