for CF Stories

9/3/2021 c6 NarutoKazahama06
Seriously? Shinra Tensei at the end
2/1/2021 c6 Zeke
I liked this chapter up until the last part...cliff hanger.
2/1/2021 c2 Zeke
holly fuck! Ino killed Tamori so she could have Naruto! That is some cold shit right there.
2/1/2021 c1 Zeke
can't believe you killed Tamori...
5/16/2017 c4 jackiepriinzee.perezz
The hyuuga clan if by far more important then Yamanaka.. this chapter make no sense. Sorry but is what i feel..
5/16/2017 c2 jackiepriinzee.perezz
This like me more.. it was hilarious.. poor Hinata she love Naruto but his more big fear is to tell him this secret.. hahaha..
5/16/2017 c1 jackiepriinzee.perezz
No no no no! Never do this a real chapter of the CF story please! Whatthehell WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BLOODY CHAPTER! I hate ino, and now I HATE HER MORE! No please nooooo! Justo keep this like What if ok? You are better then that..
10/21/2015 c6 6my 2 guys
that was good
10/21/2015 c6 my 2 guys
that was good good
8/23/2015 c1 4slade963
I've got no idea how you would have explained that outcome... Well other than using Kyuubi as an influence that is.
12/12/2014 c1 9Ziltoid
Woah.. I really hope this remains a 'what-if'. Scared the shit out of me! Temari dying.. please never happen :'(
12/3/2014 c1 BladedRose
Just got caught up on CF and the read this and PLEASE for the love of all that is holy and good for the world do not make this any more then a what if. I mean it's brilliant and just downright backstabbingly beautiful but Please no. The sister wife thing suddenly seems a lot more appealing (and I have been dreading the harem since you mentioned it) but I can't wait to see what you decide because I know it's going to be first rate and awesome! I've greatly enjoyed your stories and your writing please keep it up!
3/30/2014 c3 10Wolfone10
Okay I like this one too, you actually make me chuckle, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS? ROFL, great chapter, hmm three wives, Temari (you've done an excellent job), sakura and Hinata (and temari, don't let Ino stand behind you)
3/30/2014 c2 Wolfone10
This one I liked ROFL.

Last one was a little dark for my tastes, not bad, just a little dark.
3/16/2014 c1 a.vago
Brilliant!
This is freighting real... The one can imagine Ino doing it, since She does have this kind of practical approach...
For the record - based on canon, based on Her statements around Sakura - Ino has honor and does have code of kunoichi.
Great 'what-if' this story is... Hopefully it remains just like that: it is a great twist, very logical (Ino - like) step, but slightly a turn-off for reading stories of Naruto...
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »