FanFiction.Net
for From the Azure to Zero

12/23/2013 c35 1Impstar
Yeah, Ouroboros is messing with him. This is getting good, I look forward to future updates.
12/20/2013 c34 Impstar
Bye-bye Lancer. Or so I hope, it'd be a pity if Rider blocked that.

I look forward to the next update.
12/19/2013 c33 4IzanagiMikoto
Best F'ing end to this chapter. Waver helping Alexander to win. Their combined charge against Saber's solidarity further emphasized the difference in their kingships. Since this a Noel fic, I bet she'll win the Archer vs Rider encounter, but damn, Broskander and Waver! Best team ever. I just can't stop gushing over how awesome it was.

Looking forward to the conclusion of Archer vs Lancer battle. I only have a vague understanding of Noel's abilities, having only read up and never played Blazblue.
12/18/2013 c33 Piterio
Wow, that's a first. Seriously I could probably call you... how was it again pioneer. This is the first time Saber lost. And I mean it. There were other times but it was mostly in fifth war and part of the route. This is trully original ending for her. Not unaccounted but the first to ever happen. Also it was a god fight and idea of how it would proceed. Thanks for the chapter. Really it was very interesting.
12/18/2013 c33 3Sieben Nightwing
Very nice chapter. I must admit, I hadn't seen this path when I was making my guess as to how it would turn out. Keep up the good work.
12/18/2013 c33 1Impstar
I didn't see that coming. It was nice to have Iskander win for once, and I look forward to seeing more of Archer's next move.
12/7/2013 c32 Impstar
Not bad. But that's a tactical error of Rider; I'd bet a fair amount of money that Saber's going to Excaliblast him into oblivion.

I look forward to getting back to Noel.
12/2/2013 c31 22WDW
I'm not familiar with BlazBlue, so I can't really comment on that. But the direction you're taking with Kirei in this fic is definitely new and very optimistic. I'm looking forward to seeing how this war turns out.
11/9/2013 c31 gerro
Can't even think of anything to complain about, it's all so perfect. Even cliffies aren't that painful, with every scene representing a separate stage/round - no cutting it off mid-strike.

Things of note/points of interest: Ouroboros and how much of Kayneth is left in Kayneth, Saber's reaction to IH and how it is going to affect her battle prowess, and whether Lancer is going to be instantly killed.

As for the Servant fights: Diarmuid's Eye of the Mind was shown well, as was the fight overall. (Though between Mu's blades and lasers it's unlikely she wouldn't be able to successfully defend herself while clearing the battlefield of walls and other obstructions). Rider vs Saber talk was great, and the fight can go either way - really, it only depends on which of them is needed to survive; in-story right now either is likely to win.
11/8/2013 c31 mega1987
ASTRAL FINISH!

the Question is, is it One Kusanagi? Or EIGHT of them will be smashing Lancer?
11/8/2013 c31 1Impstar
Lancer Lancer Lancer... did you think that anyone who bears the title of heroic spirit would be so predictable?

I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
11/5/2013 c30 reeee
It's nice how you took into account Lancer's annoyance at Archer's Master for interrupting their previous fight; he skipped the pleasantries this time. Even if he still holds the same regard for her as back then, he probably wouldn't want to risk Kiritsugu catching up.

Also, how is it that Noel resists Lancer's 'charm spell'-esque face? Is it something in her base concept, considering the fact that she has dominance over her "Mu" form? I'm not sure what part of 'sword to reduce all into nothing' would help, so it's probably something else...

If you don't feel like it, don't bother replying. Just whimsical curiosity, really.

On the other hand, Murakumo as a Nox Nyctores should be able to trump over Ouroboros pretty easily. Factoring into account the unlikeliness of Kayneth having much proficiency, if at all, over the thing, then the fact that she took on Terumi head-on along with Hakumen, and finally my assumption that Terumi really isn't that strong-maybe even the weakest of the Six Heroes, if you take away his Azure Grimoires-instead what's making him dangerous is his ability to plan ahead, then my guess is it's a guaranteed win.

Or maybe it's Kiritsugu who has to fight him. Crap. Well, in that case, I hope Hakumen's Kokuujin was key to killing Terumi back then, because maybe then he'll have a chance, what with his Time Alter and everything.
11/4/2013 c30 Impstar
And it begins. I liked the little discussion the three of them had, it was interesting. I do have a question about Noel's powers though.

In the games, didn't she mainly stick to duel pistols instead of floating laser shooters (at least while she was in her non-Kusanagi state)?
11/1/2013 c29 gerro
Just finished reading it all. It's now my favourite F/Z story and F/Z cross, in terms of both plot and characters. It is also the first time (at last) I saw a Zero fanfic not on canon rails. Basically, the best thing being, people felt like they were acting and reacting (and interacting) based on circumstances and personality, not a meta storyline they had to follow. Not actually knowing what would happen next, or how it would end, that is good. The protagonists are characterized well too.

Caster's early death, assault on Tohsaka with the awesomely depicted magic battle, Saber's mentality with the absence of Gil and how that affected her fight vs Berserker, the Ouroboros... and without bloating the story for no reason, while managing to show the perspectives of most relevant characters. Also, the final battle after 50k words, that's pretty cool.

Kirei's development after his meeting with Kiritsugu felt rushed, his realization of evilness very abrupt.

Saber vs Berserker fight should have been more one-sided. If I understand correctly, Saber has A rank in strength, agility and endurance. But Lancelot still has a rank-up on AGI, plus Arondight raises all his stats by one, and the sword has an anti-dragon property. Wind barrier blast with Excalibur follow-up would still probably work, but until that the fight would be less unequal, and more an annihilation.

Looking forward to the culmination.
10/24/2013 c29 Impstar
The tensions is rising. I suppose. it's going to start falling soon though if we have too many more "preparation" chapter. I understand that this is probably the final battle, but still...
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »