for Story of Robin, Nightwing, Batman

4/20/2016 c1 2jodyowl11
Agdlkskskskashkwkfgsssfghklladghjklafll
5/29/2013 c1 catspats31
The story is great, but since it has the copied lyrics of Spirit's "Here I Am" from , it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone at random reports this story for rule violation.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
5/15/2013 c1 Jesters of the Moon
This was well-written and incredibly sad. Especially because Richard and Bruce became estranged before be died- it's worse that Wing cannot ever mend that bridge.

I loved the memory where Robin, Aqualad, Wally, and Supey all made the team. :) My favorite memory, though, had to be when Robin hacked into the zeta tubes and overrode Bruce's code. ;) I chuckled when Rob said "Ha! Take that Batman! Nothing stops Robin!".

Bruce and Alfred's following conversation was cute as well. Overall, I really liked it.

-Jesters of the Moon