for The Trouble With Doubles

2/21/2015 c8 2xXGhirahimXx
Hum... I don't think you should have summed up the ending. The rest of it was pretty fuckin' great, though. c:

Here's a tip. Ending in dialogue is pretty much the best way. I promise.
7/25/2013 c8 23Hope's Voice
Hi, this is xXFallenSnowAngelXx. Anyways, I have to say that I really love this story! If only it were canon...
7/8/2013 c8 62nathy.faithy
Nice I like the ending of it ;)
7/5/2013 c8 4laureny8man
Holy shit that blew my mind. as much as i hate reading about time travelly things, this was pretty good! Great story, interesting plot.. Destiel \(u\) yay haha loved it
7/1/2013 c7 62nathy.faithy
Well, I love to suffer anyway, so I vote for B.
I really hope is because of something Cas caused Sam int he other universe, so he was upset with him and couldn't accept his brothers choice, because it was kinda of imposed.
;)
xoxo
6/29/2013 c7 4JessMust7
I choose B and B :) Great chapters! I love how Cas would lie to Sam just for Dean's sake :)
6/29/2013 c5 JessMust7
Oh geez... Not telling Sam? I think it's a terrible idea... But so Dean... Great meeting!
6/28/2013 c7 23Hope's Voice
I really like angsty stuff, so I gotta say B. :D For the chapters, I don't really know, but that sounds good. :)
6/27/2013 c6 Hope's Voice
I just want to say that this is one of the sweetest fanfics ever! :D
6/6/2013 c5 hjfhjdfuieruityurdfvnmcvjkldfu
This is good- it's a lot of fun, and as a Destiel shipper, I like how you've presented the very sudden evolution of their relationship, especially after having been in denial about their feelings for so long. I look forward to more :)
6/4/2013 c4 4JessMust7
Dear my! I just love how this is developing... Cas is accepting it way better than Dean... Great chapter! And we are going to miss ya!
5/22/2013 c3 4milayablue
Can I just say... I'm so freaking glad that we got the name before it ended. Thank you for that! Cliffhangers like that drives me absolutely crazy. Tough name though, is that an actual angel or did you just create one?
And dear sweet Cas, adorable as always. I feel that there will be someone freaking out over their sexuality soon...

Oh, and I'm happy to see you took in my advice, happy to be of help.

Ps, it would be kind of nice seeing some other characters in the story as well besides the main ones, like Jo or Gabriel maybe. Just you know, some more people to "help" them. If you're gonna go, why not all out?
5/22/2013 c3 4JessMust7
Aww... Cas is already aknowledging his true feelings...
5/18/2013 c2 4milayablue
Sweet, I love it when there's quick updates. This seem a bit troublesome, interesting to see how they gonna manage to find their way back.

Just a little critic, maybe you should separate the different point of views a bit more, so one can tell more easily that it jumps in between. And if you decide to elaborate it more, making longer chapters, well I'm not going to complain.
5/17/2013 c1 milayablue
Haha, their reaction was hilarious, good job. I'm really intrigued by this story of yours. Looking forward into see how the hell they ended up there.