for The Boy Who Wept By Starlight

Wheres the REST OF IT?!
7/1/2013 c3 7Casey Winters
Oh nos! Oo
6/18/2013 c3 95HyperCaz
I'm a bit confused about the timeline so um - if you're not counting the aliens in Venice as vampires, then this makes sense and carry on but if you are then the timeline is a bit wibbly wobbly. When in their shared history is this set? Are the aforementioned vampires THOSE vampires or OTHER vampires?

That aside, I loved that he assumed he'd survive because "spoilers" - you've given River a very good perspective on time and how it works. I also like how you took a common Whovian trope (dying TARDIS) and put some real emotion into it.
6/18/2013 c2 HyperCaz
That child/thing is so incredibly creepy. Very mysterious - and very in keeping with the show's atmosphere and conventions. I'm a bit baffled as to how the Doctor would not know about a species that River does but he does seem to keep rather close to Earth, doesn't he? xD

I love the banter - never never never change how you write it. I liked the bit "River, where did I park?" because it seemed like something he'd rely on her to remember. From that one sentence I can envision multiple times when this has occurred. xD
6/17/2013 c1 HyperCaz
I really enjoy how you write River and the Doctor together - always very in character and slightly more fun than they are on screen. xD I did find myself wondering how/why River was there but in this sort of adventure I don't think that's important. Very good place to end the chapter - you've introduced the protagonists and setting and then whoosh! Plot appears! Definitely makes me want more.

I liked the "books are cool" thing and the fez is always cool but make sure you don't overdo the "cool" thing, k? :D

I LOVED your first paragraph. I'm going to marry it bye.
6/2/2013 c3 3beixuu
valla esta mazo chula la historia siguela¬°
6/1/2013 c2 1ttrobinson
Waiting to see how they escape. Suspenseful.
5/19/2013 c2 120PhoenixDragonDreamer
OMG...I am hooked! PLEASE tell me you will be bringing more!

*HUGS*