for BioNaruto

3/15/2019 c1 RatPack33
Doom marine. i will find your ip address, and i wont call cops. ill just come to your house and kill you. just shoot you and maybe go to Dennys afterwards. it shouldn't take very long, im going to find you doom marine. and i will kill you.
2/3/2019 c24 oddfather
You may be done with FF based on the dating for your profile but i liked this story a lot and you ability to weave in journal entries was excellent. Thanks
10/30/2018 c24 AWhiteLight
What an amazing story. I really loved how Naruto always kept what was important at the forefront of his thoughts. Very interesting and well thought out story.
8/4/2018 c24 KingEmeraldx2
A bit shit.
8/17/2017 c1 Harambegetsu
What a despicable load of shit.
5/23/2017 c9 ivanganev1992
CH 9 Hmm Naruto is strong . Soba is maybe better than KAKASHY but Anko and Itachy and Guy Are the best .
3/21/2017 c24 9linkiepie2214
nice work and this was a fun read. I like how you had naruto the way he was a little bit. but that did not stop the story from being fun. hope you make me and fun stories in the near future and keep in mind as long as you have fun then let no one hate what you make. :) and if you do not mind can I take the plot line of this story and make some changes to it?
12/31/2015 c24 Leon Negro
Este es uno de los mejores fanfics que he leido, me gusto de principio a fin, me tomo dos dias leer la historia completa y nisiquiera me di cuenta del paso del tiempo hasta que termine de leer, ha sido un muy buen trabajo. Gracias por tan entretenido fanfic.

Realmente valio la pena leer esta historia, Suerte con tus demas trabajos y sigue asi!.
12/23/2015 c3 Guest
I believe your condition is called "sociopath"
9/15/2015 c24 1IansInsane
Fuck this is one of the top five fics I have ever read!
So good!
3/4/2015 c24 burning-hate-an-love
Dude really good story absolutely loved it
1/2/2015 c24 6Averell Torrent
In the end, this story goes on my favorits list because I did like it. Though, i feel as though the story had some unexplored potential. Once again though, i would suggest editing chapters with corrections. Anyways. Thats all.
12/29/2014 c10 Guest
Ahhhh dead pool funny and creepy but he ain't got nut in on pinkie pie
12/30/2014 c6 Averell Torrent
Niw team 14? Not only that, but I find your lack of detail disturbing. Your description of most characters you introduce is lacking. Like I said befire, coming back and adding some detail in some updates would be a good idea if you ever get the time.
12/30/2014 c5 Averell Torrent
It has been ok so far. However, I am not without complaints. I notice inconsistancies from time to time. One of them was Narto's switch from team 13 to team 18. Even though it's complete, I suggest combing through it when you get the chance to make a few corrective updates. That is all for now.
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »