for Bereaved of Light

10/27/2020 c1 GustavonkaLondon
Oh, Erik...
I love how curious he is, and you really put it in perspective that he knows nothing of the outside world. I really, really feel his pain here...but at least he has Gerard. Gerard is a good guy, it seems, and it isn’t his fault about Erik’s face...
1/8/2020 c1 Catherine
Thank You for this story. So touching, so true. This version is closest to me, much more than the original one and ALW. What was especially astonishing, many of scenes was very similiar to the ones created in my mind. I've been writing my own story for about five years ; it's just for me; and You feel Gerard's character just like I do. I don't mind Erik, because reading Your story I felt it's the part of mine. I think the most important quote are Erik's words: " Why do people Above not appreciate what they have? "
Best greetings from Poland.
8/4/2019 c14 Lucy CP
Oh, but I want to mahe that COW suffer!
8/3/2019 c11 Lucy CP
It was about time! Ooph!
9/23/2017 c18 7Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
This, was a most satisfying end. Yes. I love that it's one big 'happily ever after' for Christine and Philippe. Nor is it the end of their relationship wither, but a BIG step. Also for Gerard and Christine's adorable relationship, so sweet! This really was great! Getting Gerard's perspective on it all was something new and interesting. :D
9/21/2017 c16 Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
I was dearly hoping there MIGHT be an extra ending as I pretty much figured it'd be close to the original. Still, this felt MUCH more heartbreaking! GAAAAAAHHH! So good!
9/21/2017 c14 Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
O_O WOW. Never have I hated this woman sooooooo much! WOW! Man a part of me wishes he DID punch her. Forget the consequences! She needs a punch to the jaw!
9/13/2017 c8 Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
I enjoy getting more of Gerard's perspective on this. We see so many through Erik's or Christine's eyes. Maybe even Raoul. But I don't I've ever read a version with Gerard's view. It's refreshing and exciting. To see the struggles from a completely different view point. More from the sidelines than a player.
9/8/2017 c6 Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
Nooooooo! That last line nearly made me cry! NOOOOOOO! *double checks the genre* GAH!
9/7/2017 c4 Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth
I feel, even if the story ended here, I would have been so satisfied. Just getting to read about their early life, how their bond grew and changed. This is really great! :D The way it shifts from Erik's view occasionally is also a nice touch. I look forward to reading more as we get into the events of the story.

There was a sentence here that I felt was off when reading it. "Gerard did not approve of the his friend's succession of lady friends," What? More so "of the his"... otherwise I don't remember any thing else.
7/27/2017 c18 13Cloelius Princess
I've finished it now and I feel like crying. This was good. You can feel proud of this because it is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
7/27/2017 c9 Cloelius Princess
I'm loving this story. It is perhaps the biggest I've found about this version and I couldn't feel more happy reading it.
8/4/2016 c18 38Mizamour
Oh this was so good - I've never seen the version of phantom this was based on but I feel like I don't need to, your characters were so complete, dynamic, and full of complexity and life. Beautiful writing!
10/29/2015 c16 16Child of Dreams
Yes! Write an alternative ending!
I want Erik alive!
10/29/2015 c14 Child of Dreams
(eyes narrow dangerously)
Permission to kill Carlotta please, author dearest?
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »