for Teen Titans, Meta-Warriors Season 1

11/15/2020 c4 Eris
Awesome story. So fascinating. Hope you update someday again.
2/16/2015 c3 Guest
I think it would have been nice if Starfire also had a sylveon and raven also had an espeon. Just fits.
11/18/2014 c3 e
Hi it's me again. If Starfire is getting a male Fennikin it's name could be Tru or for a female a name like Lucy would be appropriate for starfire. The same for a Vulpix.
You're fan 'e'.
9/25/2014 c3 e
I would once again like to say that I am truly flattered that you mentioned me and I am also thrilled that you have updated this. Also if you ever need any ideas put it in the last section of the fic and I'd be more than happy to give you suggestions in another review.
6/16/2014 c2 e
I am very honored that you mentioned me and I am also very excited for up coming chapters. Pokemon an Teen Titans are like my two favorite thins in the world (other than my pet cat!), so this fanfic is like a dream come true for me. Also I was wondering, since gen 5 of pokemon is out are any of the characters going to have megas? And since many of the fairy types are pink will Starfire have one? Again thank you do much for responding to my thoughts and recognizing there are lots of people who (like me) adore your fics.
5/29/2014 c1 e
I really enjoy reading this as teen titans and pokemon are two of my favorite things. I come onto this fanfic at least once a week to see if it has been updated. I really hope you will continue this fanfic for both me and others who feel the same way about this fic.
6/14/2013 c1 Guest
wow this is cool you should totally update again soon
6/10/2013 c1 2Marc Ello-Re Yes
Star fire should get a deoxys or an alien related pokemon! Keep the chaps flowing!
5/19/2013 c1 6BlueWarrior 2.0
I gotta admit that I liked how you chose Buneary as Starfire's Pokemon. and I look forward to seeing how the Pokemon will be involved in this :)