for 22

3/30/2015 c2 moriahhh
Loved it. I loved Beth calling Carol mom. I always thought that was a perfect fit.
2/13/2014 c2 WinryElric65
I really wish you would update this. I've gotta say out of all of the CarlxBeth stories I've read so far, this is my favorite (and it's only the second chapter.) I hope you'll decide to come back to this story one day and finish writing it :)
12/11/2013 c2 Kansas
:D That was ADORABLE please update soon!
7/22/2013 c2 Ally
New chapter plz c: really enjoyed this
5/26/2013 c2 Guest
Thos is so good! Please continue
5/23/2013 c1 Guest
Finally someone does a multiple piece one(don't know what else to call it), there is such a lack of carl/beth fic and annoys me so much, those two are my absolute favorite pairing!
5/22/2013 c2 15ImOrca
"Carl wiped at his sweaty brow. 'Ya know...stuff...things.'

At the mention of stuff and things, red flags started to off in Rick's head, knowing that whenever a Grimes man used those words, the conversation was going to go bad, weird, or uncomfortable."

I probably shouldn't have laughed at these lines as much as I did. ;) Gah! These two...Love them so much! And I loved Carl's trepidation about going to Rick because they had just started to get along again. Muah!
5/22/2013 c1 7D.B. Cooper
What a good read! Interesting to see what could happen in a Walking Dead AU.
5/22/2013 c2 CrazedMachete
Really cool. Like how Carl and Rick interacted.
5/22/2013 c2 SupedupJas
Loved it. I like how you're planning the chapters, 22 pieces. Unique and different.
5/22/2013 c2 7SuperNeos2
I loved this chapter
5/22/2013 c2 Brandon
First story...eh...it was ok... second story, I LOVED IT!
5/21/2013 c2 Guest
ahhh they r too cute update soon
5/19/2013 c1 SupedupJas
WOW. I really like it. There needs to be more Carl/Beth stories out there - so much untapped potential! Followed! Can't wait for update!
5/18/2013 c1 4BLUENIGHT23