for A Rogue's Heart

6/14/2018 c1 4blackout2010
I really like the presentation of the story so far. It does make the reader want to know a little more of what caused this strange situation of Ichigo's group basically living in Rukongai in exile and how they got there and origins ect.

While I am a little sad to see that this story is basically, abandoned. I really hope that you do come back to it, because it does show promise.

Sincerely,
Blackout2010
12/22/2013 c1 Shadowprice
this is good you should make more
10/11/2013 c1 cookies108it
Very good chapter I vote harem and the concept of ichigo being a mercenary is new I hope you update soon
8/4/2013 c1 1Jarjaxle
Okay...this is Quite interesting story... Please update soon...

I vote for Harem...

So Ichigo and His Human Friends Are In Soul Society...Or At Least Chad, Tatsuki, Inoue and Ishida...Are Keigo and Mizuhiro there Too and Part of the Gotei 13?...They are in SS right...There is No Noble's in earth...
5/28/2013 c1 599 luffy
I like it. In fact I can't wait for the next update.
5/19/2013 c1 J
Great first chapter. But don't make it a harem. Keep it at Ichigo/tatsuki please
5/19/2013 c1 Arrankor
I like the idea and I hope to see more soon.
5/19/2013 c1 19kuntakintae
Interesting! And quite well written :) update soon please! :D

Kuntakintae
5/18/2013 c1 5CrowKrowQrow
Very interesting idea, really interesting, there are many great story's with Ichigo already being in Soul Society but one where he is a mercenary there is definitely a first for me, can't wait for the next chapter, really want to see where this story goes keep it up XD
5/18/2013 c1 Guest
Good chapter
5/18/2013 c1 ninjapanda
I'm liking this please update soon I(and others) wish to find out about what happen in the past.
quick question when is the story set in like what time and all that?
please update soon.