for Picture Perfect

12/17/2013 c5 8BadeLuvScissorLuv
O.m.g
Please update really soon!
I like eating disorder stories that don't just have Tori as the ill one.
8/26/2013 c1 LittleBlackStarForLife
A new chapter makes the world a better place! :)
7/27/2013 c5 Guest
Just update already!
7/8/2013 c5 3Mellifluous Freedom
The Butterfly

So I've decided to try to start something called The Butterfly. It's kind of like the slap, but for Fanfiction. It goes on top of your profile, and you can update when you want. It looks like this:

The Butterfly:

Post update between here.

Mood: blah blah blah

Here is an example:

The Butterfly:

My sister just took my Popsicle and put it in her toes. Do you think it froze off her warts? Why else would she do that? I want my Popsicle back!

Mood: angry :-(

Copy and resend/repost this to anyone who likes Victorious, or may want to do this.
7/4/2013 c5 bade
uh oh
7/4/2013 c5 Guest
me encanta espero tue proxima actualizacion con ansias
7/4/2013 c5 Bade lover
Omg they found her pills this is not a good time for jade. I love this story please update. Bade bade bade bade I love bade ! :D
7/5/2013 c5 TwistedVictorious
Wow poor Jade ;(
7/4/2013 c5 5BadeShipper5ever
i love your story !
7/4/2013 c1 14tinycupcat
Great story! I hope they aren't too mean to Jade :( xx
7/4/2013 c5 4Afraid Of Change
Curious to know what the gang will do now that they know about Jade
7/4/2013 c5 8alolime
See, this is why I hate Ana. She distorts your body image as well as your rationality. You can't think straight. She takes you over.

Takes me over, anyway.

Poor Jade. :( The guys aren't going to be happy. I hope she doesn't go to hospital (yet, because I want some more story first, then she can go get help ;D).
6/30/2013 c3 BadeCabbie167
I hope her friends find out soon so they can stop the madness. Update soon.
7/2/2013 c4 alolime
I really like this story. I've read a lot (ED/self-harm/suicide angst is all I read, to be honest), but this is a cool one. I can relate to Jade a lot too. I'm excited for the next chapter! :) Poor Jade. 94lbs? I hope things don't get to serious (but this is a fanfiction, so I'm guessing it will ;D).
7/1/2013 c4 2Jeremy Shane