for Heartcandy

11/21/2019 c21 Yan
I have read your fanfic six years after its release.
What can I say?
It was one of the best PSG fanfics I have ever read. Adventure with drama elements and romantic route and a few OC. I guess it was very good but I think that this fic has a need for an epilogue.
I know that the final chapter is an accurate finale of the fanfic but the epilogue could show what happened after everything. For example, relationships between characters and the angel-demon-ghost situation in Daten City.
But I can say for sure that this was very good.
11/21/2019 c21 Jakiria
I have read your fanfic six years after its release.
What can I say?
It is one of the best PSG fanfics I have ever read. It was a mix of adventures with drama elements and romantic line between Stocking and Brief and OC correctly imported in the fanfic
But it was a bit disappointing: sometimes characters needed a better revelation and bigger scenes for that and for dialogues.
But for me it was very good.
Also I think this fanfic has a need for an epilogue.
Surely enough that the final chapter is an accurate finale of the fanfic but I guess the epilogue revealing relationships between all the characters and describing the angel-demon-ghost situation in Daten City would be a correct ending.
It was 8 out of 10.
8/22/2019 c21 MCNamee
Beautiful.
10/16/2017 c9 EaterOfHats
Alright, when I first read through this fic back in ‘14 or ‘15, it was fantastic, but reading through it again in ‘17, I have the emotional distance and experience to say that as much as myself and others may want it to still be just as amazing, it isn’t. In comparison to a good chunk of the stuff on PSG, it’s alright, but it leaves much to be desired in the way of proper conventions and writing in character. 7/10, passing but lacking.
6/18/2017 c21 Super heavy weapons guy
it was very good plus the feels
11/10/2016 c21 2SpiritWolf313
That was beautiful! You did a wonderful job, and I hope you're prouder than I am. I knew Rowdy was going to die eventually from your character bio, but you did it better than one would expect. Because of this, I'm going to see what other stories you might have in store. If there aren't any, than this was more than enough. You got a grand mind, my friend. Use it to go far!
11/9/2016 c20 SpiritWolf313
Bravo! Well done!
11/9/2016 c19 SpiritWolf313
"Was crowd-surfed off a cliff" lmfao
The story's almost over. I'm hoping for at least a happy-ish ending.
11/8/2016 c18 SpiritWolf313
What was expected to be a romance progressively became an action/adventure with romance. I'm loving this story! I hope, when the time is right, Brief and Stocking get intimate.
11/5/2016 c17 SpiritWolf313
I like Rowdy "Mayhem Backstab". He's a badass!

No, Brief! Don't kill him! At least let Panty taste his lips if not pleasure one another. Lol

I wanted a romance, but instead, I get a romance and action/adventure. Fuckin-A!
11/5/2016 c16 SpiritWolf313
New character seems cool. I'm sorry, but I have to criticise.

1. An obvious Demon asks you for a piece of your hair... and you think their is no harm, Brief?! You're smarter than that! You collected ghost samples for your inventions. Who's to say this Demon won't do the same with YOUR DNA sample?!
2. If Panty's weapon doesn't harm humans, she wouldn't threaten them with it, if she's that ruthless to shoot them. But even without her weapon, she's agile, and capable of whooping ass. Still, I suppose Rowdy needed his moment to shine.
11/1/2016 c7 SpiritWolf313
Brief killed a ghost! Repent MotherFucker!
11/1/2016 c5 SpiritWolf313
I really enjoyed that. The drama and emotions. May face is warm!

I like comical profanity in between the feels, drama, and emotions.
11/1/2016 c4 SpiritWolf313
That was a real good read! "Fucking shit!" lmfao
11/1/2016 c1 SpiritWolf313
I like seeing the characters in emotion. I hope for Panty to get jealous at one point or more, but for Stocking to win his heart. And pooooosibly add Fagry, but still ship Brief and Stocking in the end.

But overall, whatever you see fit, FanFiction writer.
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »