for and the world spins madly on

4/12/2019 c2 Woh woh woh
Wow! That's both adorable and super fucked up. I ship this now. I'm never going back to normal fanfictions now!
7/27/2015 c2 125TamariChan
My goodness. You write so well! This fic is all sharp edges and satin sheets. I love it. You make Delia/Alanna/Alex seem plausible.
4/12/2015 c1 ladynoel
Every time I reread In the Hand of the Goddess I return to this fic. I really wish there was more, but this does make me happy lol.
6/25/2014 c1 sixfullmoons
I have no clue why I began following you in the first place, but i clicked on what looked like an interesting story your note was right. For some twisted reason, I did want this o.o
11/19/2013 c1 yawnara
This story is really, really good. The writing is excellent, and you've given really good insight into Delia's character. I searched up Alanna/Alex, not Delia, but I am still really glad I choose to take the plunge and read this story. The plot is great and I really find myself wondering what Alanna was thinking…

Write on!
10/13/2013 c1 14Elle Blessingway
I would have never thought these characters would work together. This is so perfect though. Delia's want and her noticing Alex noticing her, and both of them noticing they watch Alan(na). Intricate and nuanced and I loved it.

Thanks for sharing!
5/28/2013 c1 Guest
rrowr.
5/19/2013 c1 31Gerudo Desert
SONG OF THE LIONESS OMG THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SERIES SINCE 3RD GRADE
And now one of my favorite writers on here is writing fanfiction for my favorite series
Thank you. Oh my lord, thank you. This was so fabulous that fabulous doesn't even begin to describe it. You have made my day.
5/19/2013 c1 oreorockerkitty
This story is absolutely amazing! I LOVE your writing, it really flows, and your imagery is great. There are a few places I got a little confused, but I think that was just me. Practically flawless!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service