FanFiction.Net
for To Duel With Fate

1/11 c20 0-0Reader0-0
I am so glad that this sequel was made. Imagine my horror when I realized I was about to finish the prequel and I was already so invested in the story. This is exactly what I was looking for. The perfect ItaSaku fic. I love it!
10/31/2023 c20 holaseahorse
okay but maybe we can change this so shusui and sakura end up together
10/17/2023 c20 15Edelin
I was so incredibly overjoyed when I saw that you had updated this story and had more chapters since I last read it. I am very much looking forward to see what happens next. I hope you continue the story and give it an ending.
8/28/2023 c20 kazuyaryo
That story was amazing.
I hope you can continue someday.
8/19/2023 c20 Missmock
When will be the next update. I'm begging you author, don't let a few years go by again before you upload another chapter. I've been waiting for years for you to finish this story. You have no idea how much I longed for this to finish. ️️
7/7/2023 c13 ktyk
Your writing style is so incredibly descriptive and captivating. It’s so hard to guess what’s going to happen next and I’m often on the edge of my seat. I was so happy seeing the spider reference from two chapters ago brought back with the crow c: this chapters end with foreshadowing scared me though I’m so excited to see where this goes
7/7/2023 c11 ktyk
I did not see this coming omggg Sasuke chilllll
7/7/2023 c9 ktyk
No the way I screamed again, Sasuke has no shame but I get it T.T
7/7/2023 c8 ktyk
The way I had to bury my head into my pillow and scream omg
7/7/2023 c4 ktyk
Omg your writing style is chefs kiss and I’m already obsessed with this story and I’m only 4 chapters in! I can’t wait to keep reading :)
7/2/2023 c20 57FallenInDreams
I'm finally caught up. I hope you continue. :)
6/30/2023 c11 Sheen792
Welp I was not expecting that. Lol sasu chan sucks.
6/29/2023 c8 Sheen792
This was definitely not how I was expecting this to go. Lol poor sasuukeee
6/29/2023 c7 Sheen792
This is getting fun. Sasuke & shisui teasing her. Too much fun
6/29/2023 c6 Sheen792
Seriously what did they drug him with to make him so horny. BAHAHAHAHA
1,278 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »