FanFiction.Net
for To Duel With Fate

1/21/2023 c19 MaxiMillion77
awe. Kakashi and Itachi moment:)
1/21/2023 c19 konichi
You're exceptional. Keep writing!
1/9/2023 c18 23Smash41KMF
You may have dreaded this chapter but I thought it was great! I'm so glad you're back!
1/9/2023 c17 Smash41KMF
Gotta say, I know you said you feel like you're struggling to finish this, but it's great to have you back!
1/9/2023 c15 Smash41KMF
Awww, that was actually really cute reading about Itachi and Shisui just acting for a moment like a couple of normal young men and getting into a random wrestling match.
1/9/2023 c18 Kedrane
Absolutely in love with this story
1/5/2023 c18 Guest
La suite stp. Je suis en attente.
1/5/2023 c18 fairyninjaM4
It's been awhile since I've read anything new on these stories and I'm happy to see your writing again, or maybe perhaps you have been writing and I just missed it, but either way I'm enjoying the new chapters. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward to more.
1/4/2023 c18 ThatPageantGirl
Whoa... I wasn't expecting Shisui to be keeping anything from Itachi, let alone asking Sakura to as well, but with Itachi's uncanny intuition, I wonder how long Sakura could fend him off for. Plus with everything that's happened between them, how could Sakura possibly get close to Sasuke without waving some major red flags?
1/4/2023 c18 purplenurpletina
wow! great work x love it
1/2/2023 c18 Eternal rose
Welcome back! Thanks for the update I'm looking forward to the next one
1/2/2023 c18 Polaris
This chapter is incredible. This and the last two chapters (and your return to this story for that matter). I haven’t been here for awhile and I sure am glad I decided to check in. I guess this was a hard one because it shed some light on a lot of mysterious clues you set up. But from a reader’s perspective, the tone and the pace were perfect and well developed. I felt the suspense of Sakura’s position, the burden of sudden knowledge. It’s like that point in your life when you know childhood is over but you can’t pinpoint the time when it actually ended. This chapter never felt hurried or like you were just trying to get the facts out. If this was a paper and I was a professor, it would be an A (obviously!). Thanks for this and I wish you great inspiration in this new year!
1/3/2023 c18 Key
Had to go back to reread last chapter. The italics threw me off.

So their coup idea is officially discovered. It’s cool Sakura is there for such an important discussion.

The scenes interjecting between the present and the past feel cinematic.

I enjoyed the way you built up the dread as Sakura is walking and encountering this crow and seeing random Uchiha men in the distance.

Ahh, Shisui. I love your Shisui so much.

I understand why Shisui is saying this to her. He’s actually trying to protect her.

It somehow feels fitting she’s having this conversation with Shisui and not Itachi. Though I can’t imagine Itachi will like it if/when he knows.

“Now it feels like a false memory” I love this.

You’re giving me real 2nd ML Syndrome with Shisui. How much he’s sympathising with her when he related the Danzo incident touched me. I love how much he respects her.

THIS IS TOO MUCH. A hug?! If this was a manhwa I would say you were teasing us with fanservice!

Now a kiss? I mean I’m loving it but I doubt it, too? Please don't tell me Itachi was spying on them. He totally was, wasn't he? -_-;

Reading your writing again put me in a good mood. It’s like meeting a good friend after an absence. I was already asleep when you updated (different time zones) and I couldn't read it till now. Thanks so much for updating. I'm so invested in your story.
1/2/2023 c18 MaxiMillion77