for The Forest

8/28/2013 c10 17Children of Light
Wait... So Shindou was raped?! Oh my god. And I'm not exactly sure. Did Tsurugi kill the man? Update soon! This story is very interesting!
8/16/2013 c9 Guest
O.o I wanna know what happens next! Cliffhanger! It's a good story! Poor Tenma, Kirino, Shindou, Tsurugi and every single victim! Please update this story when you have time! It's just soooo interesting! Good Luck and keep up the amazing work!
8/11/2013 c9 8Minoru Black
I love it! Please continue this story quickly! Plesseeeeee author-san!
7/5/2013 c9 Anime100
Thank you for the update; hope to read the next chapter soon

(Yells but not an Mono-chan)

THAT STUPID OLD MAN! IF THE AUTHORITIES GET THEIR HANDS ON U...U R SO GONNA PAY! (pants tiredly)
7/1/2013 c8 Anime100
Thank you for updating; sorry for being forceful

Hope to read the next one soon
7/1/2013 c8 kulaso
i'll come check again on saturday june 7, 2013! the story is so addicting!
6/27/2013 c7 15Vearin
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens so tenma!
6/25/2013 c7 6AniSeanna
you're welcome I do it with pleasure :D
6/22/2013 c7 2MartySmarty1111
OMG KIRINO NOOO omg great chapter poor Kirino please please continue love this story
6/20/2013 c7 Anime100
Oh my; fast update (chuckles)

Oh no; I wonder what got Tenma? Please update soon my friend; can't wait for the next chapter (smiles)
6/20/2013 c7 7xRuler of Worldsx
OH GOD. I didn't expect this, but it was great. I mean, I red the part of the attack and the rescue like two or three times. I love Kirino but that love includes even loving his pain, LOL. I'm the worst fan ever (?).

AJSHVGHSJVSGSVSGS! I really want to know what happens next, this is getting so interesting that I think the anxiety is going to give me a heart attack. Seriously.

Keep up!
6/17/2013 c5 2MartySmarty1111
Omg Kirino nooooo Shindou Please continue
6/17/2013 c5 7xRuler of Worldsx
O.M.G. NOOOOOO! SHINDOU! D': From all the people it has to be him! -cries- Poor Ranmaru, he knew that something bad was going to happen but couldn't do anything about it.

This fic is very interesting. Keep up! Hope you update soon!
6/17/2013 c5 6AniSeanna
you're welcome :D I love this story :D
5/26/2013 c4 Anime100
This is very interesting; please update soon
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »