for Fire, Ice, and a Bare Behind

6/5/2016 c1 AkaNeko-Sesshy
lemon to continue it
2/20/2015 c1 Nogizaka Ayumi
OMG the last part sounded soooo hott gosh please continue it to be another chappieee XD
7/20/2013 c1 no one
YYEEEESSSSS! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTHER and yeah make it a lemon... plz make another chapter and soon
7/19/2013 c1 no one
YES! NEXT CHAPTER! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
6/1/2013 c1 strawhat1227
Ohhh myyyy goodnesssss.! Of course you should write another chapter.! And it should be a lemon.! I wanna know what Grays gunna do to Lucy.! xD
Ohh. The story was great by the way. It was pretty funny. Ad gray is soo cute.! (Even when he is being a perv .)
Anyways ill be looking forward to the next chapter if you do decide to write another one. xD
5/20/2013 c1 27FriendsForevaa
...This was so funny and hot;D I love it..Will there be a sequel? I don't care if it is lemon or another short story:D I just love them together and I want more stories about them;)

I loved this part;-

"Don't mention it. I'll be goi-" just then a certain pink-haired mage's voice rang out.

"I see London!"

Followed by a certain blue-furred exceed's voice.

"I see France!"

And finally by a blonde's voice, as Lucy turned around and glared harshly.

"I SEE A VERY GOOD CHANCE!" she yelled, running towards them with her fist raised.
So great haha..Please write more GrayLu..I love your stories;)
5/19/2013 c1 Passer-by
Write it! I can't wait to read it from you!
5/19/2013 c1 84leoslady4ever
I'd love a follow up chapter... I'm thinking definitely a lemon!
5/19/2013 c1 Guest
I REALLY LOVE UR STORY! U SHOULD MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! WHAT'S GOINHG TO HAPPEN NEXT! THE LAST PART SOUND LIKE IT WAS GOING TO BE A "RATED M" PART! WHICH I THINK IT SHOULD BE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK N PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P.! :)
5/19/2013 c1 IceKeys121
Great one shot! Really like it;)
Hope you continue it! Natsu and Happy never fail to make me laugh!

"I see London!"

"I see France!"

Hahaha they're hilarious!

That last line was pretty hot so I'm hopping you continue it! Could be a lemon or just a continuation! Doesn't matter I just want to see what happens next! :P