for The Good Neighbor

11/24/2016 c40 Guest
I have been following this story since the beginning. I am glad we finally got here. I .think this was a good chapter. Not too much detail about the lovemaking, but enough to know they both enjoyed it. I wish it could be smooth sailing for these two but I know you are going to have to deal with the daughters sooner or later. Not to be mean, but I hope that Gibbs does something heroic and the daughters are humbled.
11/24/2016 c40 7AureaD
What a gentle man Gibbs is. And so thoughtful. I thought for one moment they would stay celibate for some time to come but I knew Sarah couldn't resist him. It was great to see her reaction to their lovemaking, making her feel so loved. How her life is going to change with Gibbs there beside her in life. Lovely chapter.
11/23/2016 c40 3ShadowWolf's Fables
I just have an image in my head of a surprise pregnancy as a new beginning for both of them. I don't know why.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
11/23/2016 c40 17DS2010
I love their honeymoon at the Adams house
10/31/2016 c39 DS2010
Happy for Sarah and Jethro married and going on a honeymoon.
10/31/2016 c39 3ShadowWolf's Fables
Yay! They're married!
10/31/2016 c39 7AureaD
Married at last. Wonderful. They both needed to be together officially.
10/17/2016 c38 AureaD
So glad to hear your news of Cameron. A baby is so precious.

What a beautiful romantic chapter. Sarah is well loved. I think Ducky is needed to walk her down the aisle, so to speak.
10/16/2016 c38 17DS2010
I loved the Wedding surprise at the end.
I am betting Sarah wants Ducky to walk her down the isle and give her away.
10/16/2016 c38 2Laura.House95
O.M.G. I totally just finished watch Gone With The Wind before reading this update! Can't wait for more. :D
10/16/2016 c37 7AureaD
It's all become very exciting. Can't wait for the official proposal and surprise party.
10/16/2016 c37 170hippiechick2112
Awwwww! What a sweet chapter!
10/15/2016 c37 17DS2010
Loved Gibbs coming up with the surprise for Sarah and getting Abby and the team to set it up.
9/20/2016 c36 170hippiechick2112
Hey, you're back! Yay! And I love this chapter. Sounds like it's winding down though. What a great story. Cannot wait until the next chapter.
9/17/2016 c36 17DS2010
Damn those little bitches, so spoiled and think they are so entitled to their mothers life. Well glad she told them off and big time, I know she won't apologize first to those two brats. They will learn their lessons someday. But, so glad Sarah stuck it to them both. They deserved it 1000x's and more
208 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »