for The Good Neighbor

12/19/2015 c30 17DS2010
Ah so Chuck is behind it... not too surprised.
12/19/2015 c30 170hippiechick2112
How exciting! And full of suspense too! Now, we're getting to the bottom of some things. Love this chapter. Great job!
12/19/2015 c29 terisnape
good story so far. And it is V-fib not phib. Stands for ventricular fibrillation.
12/19/2015 c30 15Saissa
So all this over being rejected a girl 40 years ago? That is just silly and very childish!
11/2/2015 c29 3stareagle
Great story. Please update soon!
Wonderful plot and pace. You have done an excellent job with developing her character as a battered woman who has been making the transition to survivor. She is not a Mary Sue type.
I was surprised that you had the team struggle to remember Ethan LaComb because the team's first visit to Stillwater was such a memorable one!
Jackson's death was so sad. You have many chapters of loose ends to tie up! Thank you for a great read!
11/1/2015 c29 mmkbrook
Think there are several people in on the conspiracy. Looks like Gibbs grew up with a bunch of rats, and he recognized them for what they were early in his life.
11/1/2015 c29 torontogirl12
I hope so too but somehow I don't think it will. Our boys will get to the bottom of this for Gibbs and Sarah.
11/1/2015 c29 170hippiechick2112
Yay, new chapter! And I love it. The investigation is going, Gibbs is ok and the team is there. Anxious to read more!
11/1/2015 c29 7AureaD
At least we can relax, knowing Gibbs is going to be okay. He's not going to be a good patient wearing a colostomy bag. But it won't be for ever. Even in his condition he still worries about Sarah. What a guy. Let's hope something concrete comes out from Tony and Tim's investigation. And Ducky also, performing the autopsy.
10/31/2015 c29 17DS2010
Got love how stubborn our Gibbs to first want coffee after just waking up
10/18/2015 c28 7AureaD
That's very naughty of you to leave us there. Just don't be too long with the next chapter.
10/18/2015 c28 17DS2010
What a way to get engaged after a shoot out. I loved Sarah giving Ed one in the balls. Way to go.
10/18/2015 c28 170hippiechick2112
Awwwwwwwww! Can't wait. What a cliffhanger!
10/17/2015 c1 Leslie Hughes
I love this story. I always knew Gibbs was just a marshmallow under that rough exterior and we all know the team are wonderful caring people.
10/17/2015 c28 Guest