for The Good Neighbor

8/12/2014 c24 mmkbrook
How different would Sarah and Jethro's lives been if Myron would have been out of the picture 20 years before.

As to Jackson, wonder if he walked into a robbery scene. If he died during the commission of a robbery it is still murder. For some reason I agree with Jethro, that his father was killed. Wonder if it has to do with Debra or Myron?
8/12/2014 c23 mmkbrook
Glad Jethro has Sarah with him.
8/12/2014 c22 mmkbrook
Maybe not exactly what both had in mind, but their evening turned out well.
8/12/2014 c21 mmkbrook
At first it sounded as if Sarah was being attacked by the 'Giant Rat of Sumatra', but it was only a mouse. Sometimes little things can generate bigger things.
8/12/2014 c20 mmkbrook
Well I guess Romance is in the air.
8/12/2014 c19 mmkbrook
Glad Alexis could finally see the truth about Myron.
8/12/2014 c18 mmkbrook
Think the most important thing is that Sarah knows how much Jethro cares for her as a friend with the potential that it can blossom into so much more.
8/12/2014 c17 mmkbrook
Think Sarah is more angry at herself for putting up with Myron, that at Myron. Thirty some odd years of abuse is not something you can let go of in a few days. It will take a while. Hope her children are there for her and fully realize just what a bastard their father was.

Jethro loves Sarah, but for Sarah to love Jethro back as a woman is not going to be instantaneous.
8/12/2014 c16 mmkbrook
Hope Sarah is OK. Personally, I don't even know if I would have a funeral for him.
8/12/2014 c15 mmkbrook
I guess a YEAH right now would not be considered nice. My mind harkens back to the 'Wizard of Oz'. 'The bastard is dead, the bastard is dead'. Wonder who and why he was shafted, which considering who he was is sweet retribution.
8/11/2014 c14 mmkbrook
Reading these chapters is like eating potato chips-you can't just stop with one.
8/11/2014 c13 mmkbrook
Think Myron is even worse that I thought. He is a perfect match for Debra.
8/11/2014 c12 mmkbrook
Yeah, FF is back up. Myron is a very nasty person, but we had established that a while ago. He doesn't care who he hurts. Has no care for his children. Gibbs has come to the realization that he loves Sarah, but he knows he must go slow. Sarah is very vulnerable.
8/11/2014 c10 mmkbrook
If you are known by the company you keep, Debra, Joseph and Myron are 3 peas floating in a very scummy pond.
8/11/2014 c9 mmkbrook
So glad that Jethro wants to be there for her. Think that has been missing from Sarah's life for a very long time.
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »