for The Price of Heroism

4/28/2019 c1 3King Hetalia
Dude, this is probably my favorite Alfred/America story now. This story really makes me want to read about more Native American Legends and their many other stories. Thank you for this really cool story!
3/28/2019 c1 7Sakuragane San
I think Canada should also tell some, or Canada and America organizing an event just to share stories. Stories, folklore, myths, legends, and others. Then it can be a chaptered fic. Or... I can just add that to the ever growing list of ideas that I have.
An Aboriginal legend one I can remember off the top of my head is 'How they got sea-life in the North'. There is also one about 'How the Squamish rivers got its salmon'. The one I know regarding Crow states that Crow is a protector, but is also mischievous.
Well, good job with this and have a great day! (or night)
10/24/2017 c1 3Benthos
Beautiful
6/20/2017 c1 Ghostgirl
I also remember being told the story when I was younger
8/31/2016 c1 KrystalLayeski
Yet again you amaze me with your amazing story telling. Even if it was maybe copy and pasted? I've heard that story before, but I had no idea that it was that detailed. I had heard the basics of the story, so thank you for sharing the full thing. The reactions of the other nations were also amazing. Reading the synopsis I had no idea how you would be able to include the legend into the story, but you did it wonderfully.
8/30/2016 c1 13creativesm75
nice
8/4/2016 c1 1rainbowfiredrake
This is such a brilliant story. I am hoping maybe you can do a group of one shots about America telling the legends of his people. That would be so awesome.
5/31/2016 c1 wisepuma23
I LOVE STORIES WHERE AMERICA REMEMBERS HIS NATIVE HERITAGE!

loved this story! 3

pls write more!

C:
2/14/2016 c1 Readaholic01
Dang! I also love to read about any myths I can get my hands on. I love how you showed the crow as a hero. Crows are such beautiful creatures. I loved reading your story. Keep up the good work!
10/11/2015 c1 Guest
I recognize that story! It's one of my favorite Native American legends.
4/20/2015 c1 1guardianofdragonlore
They missed the lesson of the myth...and the truth in it. They saw the beauty, not what he was saying. It is good that america knows the truth in it at least.
3/3/2015 c1 4Graffiti-Kami
What *sniffle* an amazing *sniffle* story! What? No, I'm not crying. Who do you think I am? Who's crying?! You're crying! Ahh! *jumps out window*
5/9/2014 c1 Guest
That was so freaking cute and awesome!
5/3/2014 c1 20stardustdestiny3
LUV IT! XD
2/17/2014 c1 11GenderBender25
And so those who hear do not see nor understand. And the one who tells will not show for if he has told and they naught seen, then what use would it be to repeat himself?

Loved it. I now have a new fav legend.
20 Page 1 2 Next »