for Star Trek: Into the Light

8/7/2015 c17 Mosss
Noooooo don't stop there! Such an evil cliffhangar... I do like all the emotion you put into this scene though. It was tough already, but Gemini's inner conflict really took the cake. Great job!
8/7/2015 c17 38ASiriusAuthor
In regards to killing you...
Do I at least get a Phaser or do I have to go all 'Khan' on you?

Really good chapter. Long, long overdue, but still a good chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

P.S. Don't worry. I know the potential lethality of sabbaticals. I'm patient. Not eternally so, but I can wait. :)
6/30/2015 c16 Barbara Fruhling
O c'mon It's been ages since you updated...pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease uptade quickly *repeat*.
2/28/2015 c11 Mosss
I was going to wait until i caught up to review, but there's just ONE THING I just couldn't take silently any longer... Pavel's accent. It's fine that you're writing it phonetically, but you might need to go rewatch a few of his scenes. Just... The v's! He can't pronounce v sounds! It isn't "w" that gets replaced with "v," but "v" that gets replaced with "w." Remember that he had trouble logging in to the ship's computer because of it...? Anyway, other than that, you're doing alright so far!
10/30/2014 c16 Rubi Yuki
Please update, I wanna see Scotty's reaction!
8/30/2014 c15 2BluSkyy
WOW! UPDATE! PLEASE! I love this story! It's so well written and the characters are so well portrayed! Keep going!
7/28/2014 c8 9wolfshalom
I like you got Chekov's accent down pretty well. Cool story! :D So, is Khan an Augment in this story or is he just a human? I was trying to figure that out (2?) chapters ago and may have gotten just a little confused *head hangs down in shame*.
7/1/2014 c8 wisdomgirl0924
I love this so far :)
5/1/2014 c6 Guest
Love this! Great job
4/21/2014 c5 5bedb
good
4/2/2014 c4 BoxingCleverDave
I love how you write. Its so neat to see you use the existing story to weave new characters and new perspectives and new emotions into this. Well done! Share more soon!
2/12/2014 c2 Kurhie
This is so good. I hope you are still planning on finishing it. T.T
8/13/2013 c1 21edboy4926
Interesting intro
8/13/2013 c2 BoxingCleverDave
Great Story! I love how you write your characters! So much is revealed about them through their conversation and style. I can't wait to see how you build upon this. When does Kahn come in? Who is the real bad guy? Can't wait to see where you take us!
8/13/2013 c2 1SuperSaiyan24
You, my friend, are awesome! Ever since I saw Star Trek Into Darkness I thought about writing something like this, but... Anyway, carry on with this fantastic story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »