for Love In An Elevator

1/18/2014 c7 peanutlee33
LOVED the entire reading. Nice work :))
12/17/2013 c7 161untapdtreasure
holy crap! That was a one helluva ride. One I'm glad I journeyed on! They are just adorable and he's just perfect for her. And she for him. I love how it took them so long to actually get to the deed itself. It was just perfect.
12/17/2013 c2 untapdtreasure
oh god, woman! you gave me butterflies. So yes, you have passed this test.
12/17/2013 c1 untapdtreasure
sweet mother of all things holy and good. that is one serious chapter of build up and i'm excited as everything to continue into chapter 2. Bring on the UST until its RST.
8/10/2013 c1 TheRealSonia
It's getting hot in here...
7/23/2013 c7 9Flamekaat
Oh very very good. A few hours time into seven chapters worth of headspace exploring and cautious new lover behavior. Great work and great details.
7/16/2013 c7 12Gone Random
Whew! I loved this line: 'It was so strange for him to be this way with her after so long. But each time they came to it, it felt more natural.' It is difficult to cross that line, so I find the initial awkwardness very believable. I also really loved how he woke her up. :) AND I loved how they just joined, without all the bells and whistles. The important thing was to have that connection and there would be time for the rest later.
7/5/2013 c1 Tsuppiyo
I just love what you did with this. I was really really impressed with Carol listing the problems with Daryl's personal upkeep, and with Daryl questioning the purpose of sex in the bigger scheme of things; these moments are so in keeping with the core of Walking Dead (or, at least, the parts of TWD that I like).

This is very good. Real, genuine, and relaxed.

However, the story includes some florid-sounding thoughts that take a leap of imagination, namely Daryl's consciously commenting on the mixing of metaphors; talk of literary devices just comes off as odd to me. And aside from needing some proofreading in a few spots, the story's structure presented such a great a number of things to stop Carol and Daryl in their tracks, that the very even pace of it doesn't end up jiving with those plot points in the long run. A tighter package of how the events flowed might have read better.

Just wanted to offer some constructive crit; don't mind me. I just love this. Keep on truckin'!
6/30/2013 c7 Jacky
Daryl you naaaaasty.
7/2/2013 c7 14SpyVsTailor
Ugh, my heart hurts. This was so touching and sweet...

I may have teared up a little. You just...I'm so in love with this story. Perfection! Sheer perfection!

Loved the purring like a kitten bit. Ehehe, you know I love a good dirty double entendre.
7/2/2013 c6 SpyVsTailor
"Not yet, handsome."

Oooh, I like saucy minx!Carol! XD

Ehehehe, smut pay dirt! Love it! Sad that there's only one chapter left...UU
7/2/2013 c5 SpyVsTailor
Aw, they work so well together...I'm swimming in adoration and Caryl love at the moment. _
7/2/2013 c4 SpyVsTailor
I appreciate how you write their gestures. There is nothing I dislike about this story. It's sooo damned good!
7/2/2013 c3 SpyVsTailor
Erg, this is soooo good! You're so talented, my dear!
I just want them to snuggle forever and ever! (with promises of sex...ehehe)
7/2/2013 c2 SpyVsTailor