for Shatterpoint

7/31/2017 c1 12StarCatcher1858
Very beautifully - and painfully - written! Kudos!
2/12/2017 c1 16Akabane Girl
This is gorgeous.
10/31/2016 c1 Yla
This deserves more reviews! A very well-written piece. Your work is loaded with emotions and the way you told Riza's story is so fluid. Your writing style is impeccable. I also liked how you related the past to the present. Thanks for sharing this one, and I hope you continue on writing!
7/10/2016 c1 Guest
I love this so much!
3/9/2014 c1 Kiratt
This was beautifully written. Well done!
12/30/2013 c1 9CJbean
Oh my god, this is seriously the best young royai fic I have ever read.
Your style is absolutely gorgeous, and this story flows so perfectly! Just plain beautiful; I don't know how to put it in words.
12/15/2013 c1 Kuchiki-Hime
Damn, that was too beautiful. Imagery, description, everything! Great fic.
7/26/2013 c1 3firecloak
So beautiful!
5/22/2013 c1 2Sakizm
Ah this was wonderfully written! I rarely read Royai fics but now I want to read some more, especially any future Royai fics from you. You really write Riza and Roy so well and your poetic writing/descriptions make me feel like I'm in the story with Roy and Riza. Well done! :)
5/21/2013 c1 35taylortot
For a first attempt this was brilliant. Wow.

That's literally the only word I have in my head right now. Wow.
5/21/2013 c1 Guest
This story is beautifully written. I loved it.
5/21/2013 c1 Lily
My...I have no words. It's amazing what you did with Roy and Riza. Especially Riza.
I'll be waiting for a new oneshot ;)
Really, you can make anything about these two and I'll read with no doubt
5/21/2013 c1 4polyfandrous
Firstly: I am a puddle of Royai feelings. I have literally melted from the Royai feels, and am barely able to type this. Secondly: I absolutely love your imagery - it's beautiful and powerful. I also love your cadence, the poetry inherent in your writing. It really adds something deeper to the story. It must be your style, as I found Fire and Ice to flow similarly. So basically, I loved it, and I'd love to see you delve more into Royai, or anything FMA:B, really, if you have the time and inclination.
5/21/2013 c1 3Katey123
Awww. That was sweet. Great first attempt. I don't usually read full metal alchemist fics but for you i made an exception.
5/21/2013 c1 8killerkumquat
I like the way that Riza's POV is so abstract and scattered. Her thoughts kind of seem to echo through the empty spaces that make up so much of her life, and it makes perfect sense given her experiences and the way her environment has affected her. And how Roy is a point of clear focus. Well done.)
21 Page 1 2 Next »