for The Benefits of Expressive Writing

10/1/2017 c1 Guest
I know you probably won't see this but thank you this is fun to read!
7/17/2017 c1 Guest
Journal exchange! That waw soo sweeeet! Loved it 3
10/6/2016 c1 7DiabolikLoversGirl
This story made me very happy. You're a very good writer!
7/16/2016 c1 LadyDmoniaque
Funny and lovely, best. Convination. Ever!
3/1/2016 c1 FioraLee Yue
This is definitely one of the best one-shots I've read for this ship. I have developped a lady boner for this fic. i LOVE YOU for writing such a brilliant fic; cute and cliché but not cringe-worthy. Romantic and sweet but far from sappy. This fic is so entertaining, Izaya and Shizuo's interaction felt so fresh and even their anonymous written exchange felt natural.

Honestly, it's so good. Reading this gives me snile and some good laughs. This story felt emotionally fulfilling (because otp cravings dont just get fulfilled with mediocre fics).
I'll sing more praises and i'll probably be more coherent if i had slept, this story deserved a much better review than this but through Shizaya/Izuo-fogs of my hazy mind thanks to your wonderful writing, I could only settle with this incoherent rambling that I hope could convey how entertained and happy I am because of your story.

Thank you so much.
2/7/2016 c1 Sweet-Narry
I LOVE this so much! 3
4/24/2015 c1 53theSardonyx
I understood the puns as soon as I read them. I took Japanese language classes for five years, you see. I think they were brilliant.

Too bad you don't have any more Durarara fics. I quite enjoyed them, your works. The fandoms could use more of them. :)

Write on.!
Yuna
3/21/2015 c1 Anon1234Rainbows
This...this story is pure genius...
i think this is my, what, fifth time reading it?
I've reread all your stories at least twice ((legit)) haha.
you're a fantastic author and I'd love to read more of your works! _
I hope you'll find the time to write more stories in the future...
2/15/2015 c1 xkitkatkittenx
THIS IS AWESOME! I'm so glad I read this and didn't just overlook it. The characters are written wonderfully and pretty true to their personality and the ending was perfect! 3
12/27/2014 c1 3Fran-anisca Grave
This is cute.
12/15/2014 c1 17sjsjtd2007
I absolutely love this. Also, I could't help but crack up over the "Fish eyeballs. I wonder what they taste like."
4/8/2014 c1 Kuro-Mugi
That... was beautiful. MORE PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS. \(OO)
It was quite a long oneshot, but it was worth it. If only this would happen in the real thing. TTTT
But seriously that was so sweet. Like... COTTON CANDY. Yep. Heh, imagine if Izaya would actually give band-aids to his anonymous pen pal (who was actually Shizuo OvO)?
I also enjoyed your other fic, WCIJBS. Hella funny. Still laughing right now. XDD

Hope you write other great fanfics in the future! :D
1/19/2014 c1 Guest
love love love love love love love it!

you are one of the best IZUO writers out there and I'm always waiting to see the next thing story you're going to write,
this one was no different.
It was absolutly adorable!
1/8/2014 c1 25DarkIceAngelFlare
I found this really adorable. Love it so much! I love dom Izaya; just because he's small doesn't mean he's the uke! Happy holidays :)
10/28/2013 c1 4DokidokiMariel46