for A Northern Wedding

6/19/2019 c1 Anonymous
I loved this! Please do another chapter?! It was so eloquently written.
5/20/2019 c1 2siera2325
so cute... would love more
4/18/2019 c1 Guest
Ah this is such a lovely chapter x
8/8/2016 c1 5l.h.o.o.q
Adorable and well-written!
7/12/2016 c1 elohimoliverelmo
This was the sweetest thing ever, love Jaime and Brienne together.
I wish you would write a full story of Jaime and Brienne having a baby together and the ups and downs with life as parents, it would be one of the best thing to happen in my life:)
6/22/2016 c1 6SixMagnitudeGirl
Hahahaahahahahaahaha! I wish this is the ending of GOT Lolz
12/6/2015 c1 Joy Bertolini Moreto
Before this Fanfic, usually usually do not like to read and oneshot, plus it was very well written and captivating just made me fall in love and shippar more Jaime / Brienne. I love to read a continuation of this. Thank you for this !
5/5/2015 c1 10Celtic Pixie
I think Jaime and Brienne would make surprisingly amazing parents. I can imagine Brienne giving him a brown haired, blue eyed boy or a blonde haired, hazel eyed girl and I can imagine Jaime beaming with pride as he was finally able to hold a child of his own - in his own arms.
11/27/2014 c1 Ragna01
OMG! I might die of utter delight!
5/24/2014 c1 Guest
Very cute if you could write one more part of this wonderful story about the birth of their baby
4/6/2014 c1 Lynn
Aw, I was waiting to hear that they had twins-that was why she was so large.
1/13/2014 c1 Starlitmoons
Very cute! I liked where you left off, I just wish there was more. :/
11/12/2013 c1 3Rochester'sJane
Very sweet!
6/2/2013 c1 52V.Elske
Oh gods, I can't.

Again, you gave me so many emotions with this that I'm sure I'll dream about this tonight.
It was perfect. Sorry, I know I've already said this in my other review, but it's the naked truth. You're definitely the best BriennexJaime writer ever. And I've read so much of them.
Please, keep up the amazing work. This ship needs your talent.
5/24/2013 c1 BookWorm4479
This story is beautiful and delicate, like a spider web in the morning dew. Thank you for sharing your hard work, it is appreciated.
17 Page 1 2 Next »