for Go Tell Everybody

2/7 c1 8gabzep
So sad. Poor Hermione.
4/11/2019 c1 Guest
horrible way for hermione to die.
ugh.. even if the other weasleys did nothing it's always likes this in all fanfic's if read, he still has contact with some. i mean what the hell i would never want contact with such a familie again. They go to azakaban right? find that still to light.
How harry reacts is almost nothing? he should be livid etc.. oh and there should be something in the end they see each other again (maybe some love)
7/13/2018 c1 Teals
You don’t have to get a visa to go to Wales what part of United Kingdom don’t you get
5/11/2016 c1 Guest
Great story. I hope you someday do a similar one. Only Hermione lives to marry Viktor Krum and Harry marries Gabrielle.
4/24/2016 c1 starboy454
Ouch
11/12/2015 c1 Gilmore-fan
great story. and a funny Gilmore girls refenrance :D
8/21/2015 c1 3WhiteElfElder
Not the first that I read that ended up with Hermione being killed by Ron, but it is one of the most logical conclusions one could reach...don't know what Happy Weed JKR was smoking with the books.
7/31/2015 c1 8whatweareafreaidof
you do relize that jk said ron was one of the best arror. and he did more for harry then hermoine save harry life far more and risk his life more then hermoine.
7/26/2015 c1 66BlueRubyBeat
Loved the fic. So sad what happened to Hermione though... :( I'm glad the ending was happy! Though I wish I knew what happened to the rest of the Weasley's and what happened at the meeting they were supposed to have after one year. And in the epilogue, you stated that Fred was the one alive, but earlier you stated George was. And the child was supposed to be Fred, not George. :/ And you used 'where' instead of 'were' in the epilogue a couple times. Great fic though! ;)
7/13/2015 c1 23Rori Potter
That was amazing!
7/7/2014 c1 1chain.reader
Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. The plot is one big cliche, carbon copy from many other stories - apart from the confusing/impossible time overlaps that make it nonsensical...

Fix it and then post it, as it is now it's just polluting the internet.
6/29/2014 c1 19FantasyLover74
How many children did Harry have in this story?
Four with Gabrielle
? with Ginny
not including Teddy.
5/31/2014 c1 Kai
Too sad that Hermione the Goddess died prematurely. At least she was avenged, even if no punishment can be draconic enough.

The other thing I didn't see positively because I think I didn't understand it completely: What question did Harry ask whom at the end? Did he ask Fleur for the permission to marry Gabby, or what? That would make absolutely NO sense. Gabby is an adult and Harry needs only her permission to marry her, no one else's. And especially not her sister's. Fleur's approval be damned. I mean, it's nice and all, but what if she hadn't approved? It would still be Gabrielle's decision.

It's extremely prevalent in fanfics that Harry's bride-to-be is property in a slave system and Harry needs the previous owner's (father's) permission to marry an adult Hermione/Luna/Ginny/Gabrielle/whomever.
And then decides that it's time to marry and buys an extremely expensive ring without asking the girl if she's interested before the purchase.
And then brings her into a public situation where she either can create the most awkward situation by refusing or she can accept his superiority and single right to decide everything without her input.
And then has his new property transferred in front of the altar from the hand of the previous owner into his hand.
And then they're introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Harry James Potter, which means the new slave hasn't even the right to her own given name any longer.

Strange that, I thought slavery was abolished about 100-200 years ago, depending where one lives.
26 Page 1 2 Next »