for The Legends' Tournament

10/16/2016 c19 TekExplorer
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.
W.O.R.S.T. C.L.I.F.H.A.N.G.E.R. E.V.E.R.!

aside from that, the story is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
9/19/2015 c1 10mookeybrain
I would like to continue this too, if you don't mind :)
3/14/2015 c1 zach2911
If no on has ill adopt this story it is a really good idea.
6/22/2014 c19 Tara Don
Dear rioludoodle,

Okay I know that you are on temporary hiatus right now and the current chapter was on Aug. 3, 2013 but still, are you actually done with this script (please tell me you're not because I'm dying to know on what happens next)!
4/14/2014 c12 2Dauth12345
...
12/17/2013 c3 1MaiWishes
I thought the Legendaries were going to battle each other?
12/17/2013 c2 MaiWishes
Fun story! The legendaries as family and Mew dragging Mewtwo out of his comfort zone
12/11/2013 c7 Ren
Jessy, its not Twerp Alert, its MEGA TWERP ALERT! YOUR SO FUCKED UP! ITS LIKE FIGHTING EVERY POWERFULL BEING IN CARTOON HISTORY ALL AT ONCE! I MEAN, EVEN IF THERE WOULD ONLY BE ASH AND CO. KG. IT WOULD BE YOUR LOSS ALLREADY, BUT THERE ARE FRONTIER BRAINS, GYM LEADERS, EVEN A FEW ELITE FOUR MEMBERS, CHAMPIONS OR LEADERS OF ORGANISATIONS LIKE TEAM AQUA AND TEAM MAGMA COULD COME! EVERY FUCKING SUPER TRAINER COULD COME AND YOU JESSY WANT TO PATICIPATE? Wait, your allready Insane, so its not surprising your so suicidal.
12/9/2013 c19 NutCase5
Hehe…they better watch out…
10/26/2013 c18 seleniar
hey, is the mysterious trainer tobias? it would explain the red cloak, along with his pokemon, because i have heard that latios is as fast as a jet, if not, faster, so it is possible that the pokemon he might have released was latios, and only tobias has latios, so? anyway, i must say, great story, along with your conversations with mewtwo. hope you don't mind my rambling explanation above.
10/22/2013 c19 Cacao85
please continue your story, i like so much!
10/21/2013 c19 1InugamiGuru
I do wonder one thing. Does Mewtwo know Ash is in the event? I figured since Mew & Latias remember him Mewtwo obviously does. Wonder how he'll react to seeing Ash again.
9/1/2013 c8 Atomic wind
Oh no, Mew! You could have just killed the majority of the human race, by doing that to Mewtwo! You better be cute and trustworthy enough to calm Mewtwo down in the event of his blind rage.

Oh wow i want to see that stadium & platform so badly it looks so cool in my mind.

well there's Ash, caring deeply about someone he just met, he hasn't changed a bit.

So Intense! So much suspense... but how in the world is anyone supposed to keep track of 150 flying pokemon?
8/31/2013 c7 Atomic wind
Aw Brock i feel bad that you have to take the battle test i trust in your ability to give beginning trainers a mildly difficult challenge. You know what would be so cool? If you could do the gyms in any order that you want but the gym leader would have different pokemon at higher levels the later that you challenged a gym... or maybe they could get more complex and do it based on the level of your pokemon. So you could go back later and rematch the first gym leader and get a fair challenge for whatever, your average level is. Well with that logic you could scrap the whole first part of that and just put in a level formula for gym leaders instead of having their pokemon and difficulty be static that would make the games a whole lot more interesting.

Are they Astrid and Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon? That was a great movie!
8/30/2013 c5 Atomic wind
More interesting indeed! Are all of Ash's companions going to be there? That's a lot of people to keep track of... but i always wondered what would happen if they did all meet... I can only imagine that they would become instant friends with all of those unique and interesting stories about Ash that they could share with each other.

Stalia! That's brilliant and sound awesome! And both Lita and Stalia look really cool, great job on that!
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »