for The Wings of Crows and Angels

1/6/2017 c1 Luieduie
Thank you for this. Superb characterization, nothing feels out of character or forced. You captured the emotions of both their broken souls; how they mustve sought each others company and how itachi remembers her after hes resurrected. Kudos!
5/4/2016 c1 4with GARASU eyes
Honestly this fanfic should have more reviews. I like that they're in character for the most part. It's so hard to find well written Itachi x Konan stories.
6/8/2015 c1 16lumutness
Ignoring what they often did on Itachi's bed, well... this is... kinda romantic. I mean, very.

Sure, since his death in the manga I knew that Itachi actually possessed a heart, but I never tought that he can actually engaged in a relationship, sort of, aside from his overly twisted brother complex towards Sasuke. you did a good job here. Now I want to find another ItachixKonan fanfictions, if there are any.

To see Pain acted like a jealous not-boyfriend like that... hmm, I bet Nagato said that using Yahiko's body. Obivious. *clackle*
1/23/2014 c1 CodexOfArcadia
This was a well-written story, I applaud you for giving this pairing a deserving fic. Their characterization is very believable and not too many people on this website utilize this approach when concerning this pairing. I hope you continue writing, I really like your style!
6/10/2013 c1 24Serymn
That was a nice read. I like the dreamlike, quiet voice of this piece.
5/26/2013 c1 290sinemoras09
Really lovely work with this! There's a real haunting quality to your writing, and you really get the sense of these two very damaged, very lonely souls coming together, even for a moment. You could really slip this into canon without a hitch :) Nagato's words especially got me:

"Because I was never the one she loved."

Great job :) :)
5/23/2013 c1 24forgettheghosts
I didn't even remember following you, but I'm glad I did. This was really good. It was kind of romantic, but not overly. Some stories like this have too much romance, and it doesn't fit with the situation. I like your writing as well. Good job!
-Lynx
5/22/2013 c1 A fan
Impressive, hope to see you do another story between the two.
5/22/2013 c1 mndstjohn