for Word on a Wing

10/10/2013 c1 InvisibleMAC
This about made me tear up. This may be my favorite version of this conversation.
6/13/2013 c1 Jk
Beautiful story
6/2/2013 c1 Guest
plz go on
5/29/2013 c1 5fructoseh8
Awww, so cute. I love it.
5/26/2013 c1 ABVR
Very cool alternate take on that scene - much more interesting, actually, than the n-th demonstration that self-restraint is not one of Annie's virtues, which is what the show's writers went with. Your affection for Joan comes through really clearly here, and you capture her feelings - that mixture of frustration, and anger, and overwhelmed-ness - beautifully. Your affection for her shows, too, I think in Arthur's response . . . which is a whole lot more about her needs (and less about his) than might be expected, based on the "ambassador to China" subplot.

I'm not all the way through the season, yet, but I hope Screen Arthur comes around. Joan deserves your version of the guy.
5/25/2013 c1 81christmasinacup
great story! i love it :)
5/23/2013 c1 Guest
i would love to read the next chapter.
5/23/2013 c1 4Gibbs7
This is a fantastic story. I've imagined this scene in my head many times, but not as well as you've written it! Glad you're back, and I hope you'll writh more CA fics -especially Joan and Arthur; there's not enough of those!
5/23/2013 c1 50black widow mistress
Ooooh! I loved it! I loved it so much! Oh gosh it's so good to read Joan and Arthur fic again! :3 loved it!