for Here Kitty, Kitty

11/28/2016 c50 brandyrennu
Patiently waiting for more. Love this story
11/6/2016 c70 marysix
Ranger can be such an idiot! I feel kinda bad for him that the baby isn't his, but there were plenty of signs. Whatever. I'm glad Steph has Hector! He's the best and they're so cute together. What a cliffie though! Nudge nudge for an update? :)
8/29/2016 c70 11Sliver of Melody
How very interesting
5/25/2016 c48 1Darla.wendlandt
okay, I usually love Steph to death, but I can't help but to feel a little pissed. She decided to go and wait in the car, causing herself to get injured. ugh! if she never went she wouldn't have been injured! stubborn Stephanie getting in the way
5/12/2016 c70 Claudette miller
Have re-read this, gosh I just love this story,,
Hope Ranger makes it,, but the ptsd has a hold on him,,
All the shit that has happened, Ranger has to make it, even tho he believed that biotch Rachel
Waiting very patiently on next chapter,
Thanks for sharing,:)
4/20/2016 c70 carolb
Great story. Please don't let this be the end for Ranger,
4/18/2016 c70 carrotmusic
That sure was a lot of action for one chapter. Fascinating developments. I don't think I have read a story anywhere where Steph cuts her hair really short (not as a style choice, anyway). It's revolutionary. Thanks for sharing.
4/18/2016 c69 1nswiscoski
Just reread this wonderful story. Please need more live these two together.
4/18/2016 c70 GarbanzoBeans
Dam that's not good. And a cliff hanger no less. well I guess we wait.
4/17/2016 c70 sam's-lurker-droid
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
4/17/2016 c70 JB
Thanks for updating this amazing story. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Ranger on his mission. I thought when he stopped he had a feeling something happened to Steph. He definitely is having problems and needs help STAT. I'm afraid Steph should be kept in the office or her luck is about to run out. I wish she would take a good look at her life and decide what is most important to her. Enough with the mishaps already. What a mess for out two fav characters. Look forward to more of the story. JB.
4/17/2016 c70 margaret
Looks like that's the end of Mr. I can't keep it in my pants Manoso eh?
4/16/2016 c70 DragonflyFriday
Meh, she needed a different vehicle anyway. Honestly, it always felt weird with her having Ranger's car still. And at least she wasn't hit by any Porsche shrapnel.

It sounds like she and Hector will be appreciating her new haircut when they get home...'nuff said. ;)

And that's a major brain-break for Ranger. No wonder he got shot if he's that distracted! He either needs to get himself together or he needs to retire from running these sorts of ops.

And you! Thank you for this chapter! I'm always very happy to see a notification! :)
4/16/2016 c70 Guest