for Here Kitty, Kitty

8/15/2019 c77 judyshue809
I hope you come back and update this soon. This is such a tender love story between Stephanie and Hector. Ranger is really a jerk in this and Rachel is such a birch trying to palm off Ron's kid off. If she got pregnant in October and he died in November them she knew when was pregnant when Ranger got there. She deserves what she got In the end, alone with three boys to raise on her own. Thank God Ranger made arrangements with Marco for Julie. PTSD is such a bad disease and so sad that Ranger did not get treated for it and able to be there for , looking forward to seeing the end of this great story.
8/5/2019 c77 daxandpat
Hopefully everyone will be okay. Glad it wasn't the Doctor's office.
8/5/2019 c76 daxandpat
You know what would make it even more interesting - Twins!
8/5/2019 c75 daxandpat
Exciting times coming up!
8/5/2019 c74 daxandpat
Lots of good news in one day! I'm glad Hector realizes that he can't make decisions for his Mom.
8/5/2019 c73 daxandpat
Hahaha, so not surprised. With everything going on it doesn't surprise me that Steph wasn't keeping track of that. Hopefully they will talk it out and everything will be okay.
8/5/2019 c72 daxandpat
Not surprised at all, he had totally given up. Sad but hard to accept. We always want to save the ones we love.
8/3/2019 c65 daxandpat
I must admit, this chapter made me LOL. At least I didn't snort and scare my little dog sleeping next to me.
8/3/2019 c40 daxandpat
Never thought I'd see the day. That was unexpected and wonderful.
8/2/2019 c30 daxandpat
I wonder what will go wrong too! It's been a half a day.
8/2/2019 c22 daxandpat
I wish my last 3 moves had been that easy.
8/2/2019 c20 daxandpat
Good to work on self-defense at any time. It's pretty hard to hold onto someone when they go limp and has been used by protesters against the police for many years.
8/2/2019 c18 daxandpat
Ha, nice gift. A man who knows what's important to Steph. Although flowers and chocolates would probably never be turned away.
8/1/2019 c15 daxandpat
Steph is quickly making a new life! This should be good for her.
8/1/2019 c77 Guest
Yay another chapter. Off cause I had to read the story one more time. You know just to be sure I rememberer this amazing story.
️ From Lillip. Denmark.