for Here Kitty, Kitty

5/24/2013 c3 lundyred
I really hate this Ranger: What a scum bag: I would like to know if Tank gets payback he knew what was going on and didn't tell: I hope that Bobby and Lester take him to the mats. Steph really needs payback on Ranger I can honestly say I hope its not his baby and he is left alone forever. I really feel for Steph and its not fair that she loves him so much and he played her. Please Please give her some payback: I don't think I can continue to read if he ends up happy in what he did
5/23/2013 c3 Avid Reader 59
I just found this story and I'm intrigued. Poor Steph! I agree with Tank; Ranger should have told her sooner. Since he's already packed everything and he's leaving tomorrow, I can't help but wonder how long he's been preparing to leave. I also wonder how many times he slept with Steph knowing he was cheating on her with Rachel and planning to leave her for Rachel. And then to be so blunt and cold when he told her, well jeez. Ranger knew why she divorced the Dick; he had to know how hard she would take his cheating on her and leaving her permanently. I'm so glad you didn't have Steph break down and cry in front of him; too bad she didn't knee him good in the gonads before she left his office.

It's so weird to think Ranger won't be back at all and that Les will be living on seven. I'm surprised Tank didn't tell Les and Bobby why Ranger was moving to Miami permanently. I'm sure Les will find out soon from his family, if Stephanie doesn't tell them.

I'm very curious to find out if Hector is the unexpected Merry Man who rescues Steph and helps her get on with her life. Well, I guess he's already rescued her. I thought from the title it might be someone different. I look forward to future chapters to see where you take this.
5/23/2013 c3 Babe Love - MM Love
I like it so far keep going I cant wait for more
5/23/2013 c3 Julie Scrumptious
Good start to your story. I'm interested to see where you take it. I always enjoy exploring the Hector/Stephanie friendship. I like how you moved Ranger out of the picture. It seems like a permanent way to get rid of him and allow her to move on. But did another man have to cheat? Poor Steph. Anyway, great job so far.
5/23/2013 c2 nextbestthingtoranger
Oh Ranger! Completely scruple-less! I wonder who the MM will be?
5/23/2013 c2 katannc
Your going to spoil us with this quick update and we will want more...we just want more...soon please...I hope Hector finds her and she really listens to the guys and stays at Range man...another chapter PLEASE!
5/23/2013 c1 katannc
OMG so did not see that coming...OK sad for Steph...she has to deal with another cheater...but I always wondered what Ranger and Rachel would look like together...I want her merry man to be Lester...I think they are good together...I know it is your decision BUT...maybe please...can't wait for more!
5/23/2013 c1 First Generation Scot
Wow! I have to agree with Stephanie-Ranger, how could you?
5/23/2013 c1 AudreyJoR
That's a twist I wasn't expecting. I'm hooked. I can't wait to see which MM she gets with, if its out of Lester or Bobby I hope Bobby. Please update soon.
5/23/2013 c1 Babe Love - MM Love
Cant wait to see where u take this story, and can't wait to see what mm is the new guy
5/23/2013 c1 12SapphireJ
Oh shit! WTF happened there? Rachel and Ranger back together? I don't think I've ever read a story about that one! Can't wait to see where this goes and what MM she ends up with.

More soon?