for A History of Soul Bonds: by Filius Flitwick

1/19 c1 4Beccax95
Please update this story.
1/7 c24 Adonisx
omg, go Minerva, you a boss.
I love Luna and Harry in this!
Wow, Go Susan. Boss Ass Lady!
1/7 c23 Adonisx
Ugggghhh I love Sirius, Amelia and Remus. so good!
1/6 c21 Adonisx
omg. this is actually one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. It's so good! The character development is amazing, and I love the bonds you've built between all of them!
1/1 c1 DragonHeart89
This story just dragged me right in. So engaging and all the characters are well written. I can’t wait for your next update
12/22/2020 c24 Heypatto
A really clever & beautifully written soul bond fic. I love the way you've kept the ideas of the original stories but changed who they effect (multiple magical adoption into house Black, Umbridge's demise, Sirius/Remus/Amelia triad - love it!). I hope we see another installment soon
12/19/2020 c1 Sriusblak
This is amazing, one of my favorite fics ever. The found family in this one is the best, thank you for writing this
12/2/2020 c24 2crazyKate92
Love it! I can’t wait to read more!
10/28/2020 c24 1kat11c
This is one of my favorite fics of all time! I love how you shifted Hermione into the front and center but also maintained Harry as the Chosen one, but still changed up how certain events play out. I LOVE how he's like a little Sirius and that you gave him a childhood with Sirius too. Can't wait to see where this story goes :)
10/17/2020 c24 oscarg
This is one of the most unique Hermione stories I’ve read in a while. Thanks for sharing it with us.
10/13/2020 c24 1mionepls
i am so deeply in love with this hermione & how the twins balance her! thank you so much for writing & sharing this. i hope you feel like writing more sometime. a powerful, fiercely loyal, and a little mad hermione & united, modern House Black are just about my favorite things.
10/12/2020 c24 8itsButterCup
Ahhhh what can I say. I waited to read this in its entirety before reviewing (because I’m not a chapter-by-chapter person) but I do so enjoy reading this. Love the fairly unique portrayal of Hermione (cranky, dark, bitter, but slightly naive) she’s not perfect but I would still consider her a BAMF and that’s my fav Hermione to read. I’ve recently fallen in love with the soul bond trope and can’t get enough. Eager to see how this story continues to develop and what the ultimate ending is. Can’t wait!
10/11/2020 c24 3123a456e
I absolutely love this story so far! Cant wait to see what happens next
10/1/2020 c24 TapTiger
I was wondering if this fic is beig updated elsewhere? Its prettymuch the only one on fanfiction that I check back for anyone. every month or so i have my fingers crossed for an update (or re read every 6 months or so haha) and I'd love to see the end of this tale. I feel like the web is woven and the strands just need to be pulled for us to see the final outcome. Love it!
8/24/2020 c24 petuniatc
First - since I haven't said it lately - thank you! For all of you fanfic authors who keep writing in these crazy times your readers thank you for giving us somewhere else to go - a place we love and appreciate - for a little while.
Second - on my latest read thru it occurred to me Tonks will have Teddy with Kingsley so Hope (or Edgar - Harry and Draco would probably prefer Edgar but I'm rooting for Hope) will be a whole new character in the mad Black/Bones/Lupin/Granger/McGonagel family. So she'll go to Hogwarts with Teddy and Victorie (she still needs to be Victorie in my opinion even if she's not born on the anniversary of the victory). Harry will give her the map and the twins will keep her supplied with pranks.
The passing of the prank book from Sirius to the twins is very important in my opinion. It's passing the torch to the next generation. I also think they need to bring Bill in on their horcrux hunt since I think he and the goblins cold help.
Bye for now and thanks again!
1,565 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »