for A History of Soul Bonds: by Filius Flitwick

5/4 c24 stars-for-dreams
Hello! I really live this fic as well, so.. I'm hoping with all my heart that the date of last update being so long ago does not mean that the fic is abandoned forever.
Anyway, I'll keep waiting because hope never dies.
Much love!
4/27 c24 4ForeverFated555
Hey great chapter as always! I love this story. I’m just checking up on you since it has been awhile. I hope you are doing okay and hope to hear more for the story soon. Thanks and good luck.
4/4 c24 The Books Music Life
Please don’t tell me this abandoned, I love this story so much. Take as long as you need to write just please don’t abandon this.
3/9 c24 Guest
I love this story. You've given everyone such realistic characterization. Thank you for sharing your talents.
2/23 c22 37Snaperipper
Update soon, this is still one of my absolute favorites.
2/21 c24 vgamit2103
Good work
1/26 c24 5Lindy Rose
This story is amazing! You had me sold on the first chapter where Sirius actually gets a hearing and it changes so much. I love the relationship between Sirius, Remus and Amelia so much. I love how you've reshaped Hermione's character through life events, and her and the twins are so cute. I love that Minerva adopted Hermione, I love the whole family she's found. The way you've written Susan is amazing. I love how Dumbles is getting called out by everyone for being manipulative. I love this story so much and I really hope you continue it one day and that things in life are going well for you.
Rose
1/25 c24 Joytir
Please continue this one, it is so lovely!
12/10/2021 c24 Guest
I hope you are well, and that you will please, please, please, please update this story. It is so well done and I would love to see what happens next. Bravo as always.
11/4/2021 c24 Chrisstars1
Absolutely splendid!
10/19/2021 c23 3Thebestmindone
Just dropping back in after my semi annual re read. I love this story. And if you never come back I still want you to know how much I enjoy it. The love and care you’ve put into it. The way you brought Amelia and Susan into the front and made them some of my favorite characters. And if you do come back, here or on AO3, I will pitch my body off of a cliff in pure joy.
10/1/2021 c1 The Books Music Life
I’m begging you please tell me this is t discontinued I think I will actually cry. I love this story so much.
9/6/2021 c24 Raft
So...your words captivated me for 2 days straight. Every chance i had i was just reading this. It's so beautifully done and really pulls you in. I didn't even know about this pair till you. Not to be forward but please continue this. Its so good! Hope you see more!thank you.
8/30/2021 c24 6ShadowAngel100
Ahhh this is so good. This cannot be the end! Would love to read more!
8/11/2021 c24 Guest
Here’s hoping you are well, and that you will soon continue this work, as it is triumphant. Bravo.
1,649 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »