for Rags and Riches

4/26/2019 c5 2ChaoticArisu13
I would love to see this amazing story continued, I really want to see what happens once other characters like Daisy, Tom, and Jordon are introduced. Maybe have a jealous Daisy show up with Tom to one of the parties, who she then tries to seduce Jay who now only has eyes for Nick...maybe a jealous Tom who tries to control Nick with intimidation allowing Jay to play the Knight in Shining Armor...
3/8/2019 c5 Guest
Personally i hope you continue or rewrite it if you feel the need i enjoyed this story and they have so few entires as it is
Ultimately its up to you but yeah my votes for continuing
3/3/2019 c5 BloodyWolf83
I'm hoping you would either rewrite it or maybe update it. Thank you so much.
2/23/2019 c5 3JayJay133
I'd really like it if you continued or rewrote this. I really enjoyed what was written already.
2/23/2019 c5 Twizzy21
Continue this and just rewrite the chapters, because there is barely and Nick/Gatsby stories and I actually like this one.
2/5/2016 c4 Guest
More please? I am so hooked with this please could you maybe continue this or end it in the chapter with more finality to it? Like, sex or something?
1/11/2015 c4 5aurorald929
Please update your story!
3/24/2014 c4 Guest
more please
9/3/2013 c4 Kurai01
Awww this is just so adorable
I really look forward to the next chapter c:
8/16/2013 c4 Anon
I love how Gatsby is just flirting and trying to impress Nick. It makes me laugh-in a good way. This is so cute! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
7/13/2013 c4 1Reviews to Master
*starts coughing and covers nose* D-Does somebody have any napkins in here? Napkins? Anyone?

Ooooooh! He's gonna get some TONIGHT! *dat ass* Dang! I wish you would've shown me where they went on the drive. I mean, Nick WAS so intent on getting a ride in one of those bad boys sometime so it would've been nice to experience the drive with them.

I keep forgetting to mention this but you seem to jump from one thought to another very quickly. That's a huge problem since it not only loses euphony in the chapter but it brings on that choppiness that I've mentioned before and the reason why I've been seeing it in every chapter. When you want to write a good chapter-and I mean those 1k stories-you have GOT TO have some kind of back bone. You NEEEEEEED those descriptions and you absolutely need those details in the story. You can't have a decent piece of literature when you can't formulate a chapter that does not have the three things you need refining on: euphony, description, and detail. I'm telling you it works VERY WELL for you in the end. Yes it might seem boring and meaningless in the beginning, and if not then great! The happier you are writing much thicker chapters the nicer your story becomes. Your emotions and attitude reflect on how your story comes out, and I'm guessing you ARE working to write this well no? Keep in mind what I'm telling you because it even got me over one hundred reviews even WHEN my first chapters were crappy. Trust me, I have a LONG time catching up and learning from other people too. So you're not the only one who needs help.

I really do like the idea of the story and I think it has potential. If not I would be gone by now. Just take your time, and write. Don't rush, don't think how fast you can get it out, don't stress yourself out. Just write and put in what you know is good for the chapter. But include what I told you dang it! You already have enough reviews for four chapters in total! 38 reviews (including mine) for only four chapters is a good number! It really is! All I want to see is you and this story improve for not only new readers but old as well. Okay? Okay.

I'll see you soon old sport! *shot*
7/13/2013 c3 Reviews to Master
Ah! Another party Gatsby? You should know better than to throw one right after your night with Nick. And that makes me wonder. Where in the heck did Gatsby get the time to throw a party when Nick left at 11:00 pm? If that's not knowing how to kill time I don't know what is! Impressive if you asked me.

I've seen a few grammatical mistakes in this chapter more than the last two. Just some capitalization errors and punctuation flaws here and there. Some singular and plural mistakes too. Of course they can be fixed easily I don't doubt that. I have another suggestions for you though! Try and space out your paragrpahs better. They seem to go on and once that happens it drones on the reader. I have to admit I'm a victim of that as well but I'm working on it and I'm safe to say I'm getting much better than before. Just work on the spacing as well along with the usual I've been mentioning.

Oooooh. Nick and Gatsby sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! XD
7/13/2013 c2 Reviews to Master
*taps chin* Hmmmm... Once again I like the idea but this chapter was yet again rushed. It would have been much nicer if you really took your time to start building up on Gastby and his feelings for Nick. I mean, you could have expanded it a good amount of chapters. Plus the way you word the chapters from what I've read so far seem choppy and carbon copied. Or in other words they're redundant. You also seem to use Nick's nickname "old sport" more than necessary to the point where it loses its magic. Even though yes it IS the name Gatsby calls Nick on an occaision it should still be taken lightly so when he does say it it has 'that moment'.

Like I said I like this idea of taken it the way you are. Make sure you have at least some kind of decent transistioning from one scene to the other. Plus it would help out the chapter to put in more details and description to help fill in the story (and extend chapters as well).

Onwards to the next chapter!
7/13/2013 c1 Reviews to Master
Only four chapters?! Oh no! I like where this is going since I'm a HUGE JayXNick pairing.

Huehuehuehue... *nosebleed*

A different take on the story, I like the idea! Though the only thing I have to comment on is the page if the first chapter. It seemed to be rushed and it would be nice to add more description and detail. That's just my suggestion! Other than that I like where this is going.
6/16/2013 c4 10maraudergirl15
Love it! Love it! Good twist on the story and still tying in some of the events:) Please update soon I'm hooked and must know more! Please update soon love Gatsby/Nick;)
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »