for Keep on Believing

12/4/2013 c1 6Looking4Misteria
This story is really good :) are you going to update it soon?
12/2/2013 c1 9KitaraStrife
Okay, I think I'm allowed to say UUPPDDAATTEE! DX I FINALLY catch up with this, only to find you haven't posted anything since MAY and it's now December! You have made me believe in Emiline as a true Guardian with this story of her life, I don't want to wait for any more! I'm glad they saved her, that she's no longer a Fearling (which, btw, I would have LOVED to see in the movie based off your description of them-gods, that's so dang dark though! XD), and I LOVE Dracus! I keep almost calling him Draco, though. Heh heh, woops! I hope they can save him, too! And that there's more interaction with Crystal! She just seemed so badass and tortured and very much inspired by anime, her being so young when Pitch made her.

All in all, PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
10/12/2013 c1 7Taeniaea
Cool Chapter P.S. I'm still mad at Jack
9/2/2013 c1 Laptop Lover
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MANY MONTHS AND LEFT US WITH A CLIFFHANGER!? MY DOUCH SENSE ARE TINGLING!

But... You write your stories very well I look up to you for that, for I cannot create the world fantasy, that many authors(it took me about 5 mins to spell that) can implant into the mind of the readers. And you my friend can do that! It may seem that many others can do that, but the do not. You are one of the few that make dreams that follow the story you write.
5/24/2013 c1 3Demigod-girl43
This is really good HEHE I like how she said "Im back" haha thanks for writing please update soon