for Therapeutic

1/21/2015 c1 Tawny
That was great thanks
6/29/2014 c1 arrow835
Cute! Really want you to do one where we get Darcy's pov & Loki's?! Please?!
6/7/2013 c1 8KayMoon24
Yay for details indeed! This. This was lovely. I just can't even your amazing writing. I love how it flows; I love how you lead us up into Steve's head like a red string wrapped tight around a pointer finger and then pull it to a realization like, "Darcy", or "Peggy". Seriously, it's both a tug at my heart and my own thoughts. Wonderful transitions. I'm also a sucker for dates (as you might already know 8D) and character ages, so I really appreciate all that you've packed in here! From a Tom Cruise reference, to Harry Potter, and hell even a Tony snark of "What did Tony use for parties again? Mingle!" Perfect. I didn't think that a single character was OOC at all. In fact, I wanted to compliment you about Darcy. I love the analogy that she is just *herself* (from eating that sandwich and little sister humor) in clash towards the false cheerfulness of the other gals. I think that's seriously very intuitive of you to pick up. I also greatly enjoy how you described Steve's hug with Beth. Hot cocoa, and bed. Seriously, I just want to hug you so much and spin you around- I'm blushing that you I inspired you to write something as fantastic as this (as yes, I've re-read it quite a few times). Please, please know how much I think these one - shot stories of yours are complete gems, and I would adore the heck out of reading a muti-chapter-ed story of yours at some point. Your style is clever and cutting. c:

I'm terribly sorry that I didn't get to review this sooner!

Kay
5/25/2013 c1 2Emey Troi
Actually I didn't find Steve all that OOC! (then again I haven't seen Thor or Captain America yet, which are both two of the three movies focused here, so what do I know? XD At least I've seen Avengers!)
I liked the... awkwardness you really made present in this one. I felt awkward- especially for poor Steve since it seems like he's all out of his comfort zone in the new world. I think the interaction between him and Beth was a little too short for my liking (HUG LONGER DANGIT) but I also like how it was short, abrupt, but extremely sweet. Then there's Darcy and Loki... which just makes me want to smile.
5/25/2013 c1 lily.parker
This was super cute! I love the idea of Beth helping Steve heal and reading this cuteness made my day. Definetely going to watch the deleted scene. I only watched The Avengers in the cinema but ever since then unseen scenes seem (alliteration like a boss! :P) to be popping up everywhere. Also love the little details you put thought into (like Darcy's age). Awesome job on the fic :)
5/24/2013 c1 132charbrose
I absolutely loved this. Like, ugh, as much as I'm all "eeep! sharon carter is being adapted to the big screen, i can't help but miss beth."

The deleted scene owns me. It's so freaking cute. Like, I'll never be over, "we have free wireless." "radio?" Ever. This was just as cute, and I loved how you got inside Steve's head, showing how Beth made him feel as they hugged, and... ugggh, I can't even.

I need more Steve and Beth in my life, so I hope you write more.

Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service