FanFiction.Net
for Collection of RA Songfics

5/17/2015 c7 Guest
Hey, would you do Your Love is Loya?
7/25/2014 c7 Wildwolf13
I'm a GIANT fan of Spiderman. But the first Spiderman movies. Not the re-makes(amazing spiderman). Never seen avengers. Mom dont let me. I'm 11 and I'm blond. I currently have an IQ of 186. I like your stories by the way.
10/13/2013 c4 2moniquebowman
Haha loving it :)
Just reAding responses and yes hawk eye it totally the hottest! *sighs about Jeremy renner you should watch Bourne legacy!
So is Peter Parker in amazing Spider-Man *screams to herself
What do you think about Robert Downey jr iron man - just heads up he's my husband lol
Anyway love this idea
Taylor swift is now in my head ;)
Xx
7/8/2013 c6 24Xayhra
Hey, it's alright. I'll still happily await the next chapter whenever you have a chance to update!
7/3/2013 c1 20Melt into the Air
Though I don't like Taylor Swift, you did a good job. The only criticism I have (other than a bit of Halt OOC) is that I would like to see more detail. Make us really feel like we're living it, too.

Altogether, good job, especially for your first fic!
6/16/2013 c5 Ranger Robbin
Hey! It's ok like you my parents are paranoid about the Internet. Dangerous place. So uh yea I have and older sister. She is 17. And I have a 7 year old brother. Yep I'm the middle. Um no I don't fight with them that much. My sister and I get along the best we are practically twins. Um I do some writing ANs would love to become a member but for some reason I can't get on. Um yes I did know about the tv show but it is really a cartoon and I don't watch to many cartoons. I think it is anyway. Um yes I do like skittles and smarties. I'm afraid I've never heard of Coffee Crisp. And what is hay season? You read the 39 clues!? I love that book! How far have you read!? Do you play any sports.? Lucky you have horses! Um how so you like coffee? Ever heard of Starbucks? Best coffee EVER! Um sorry running out of questions. If you could live on any country in the world where would you live? See you later!
6/15/2013 c5 24Xayhra
Just imagine if Will had to run from paparazzi when he is a Ranger. Halt would have a fit. :)

Anyway, to keep track of what suggestions you get, you can put them in your notes or notebook on your computer. A Word doc would probably work too. It's what I do. For example: Walmart (Dash99)-save money, live better is one of my suggestions for Slogans.

I like Fireflies by Owl City. I don't really know any of Hunter Hayes songs. My favorite singers are Coldplay, Lifehouse, The Fray, U.N.K.L.E., Within Temptation, and stuff like that. Update soon!
6/10/2013 c4 7Bralt
I read the comment you left for me in the last chapter and I have to say, sorry if it ever comes out unkind, I just try and get it out as nice as I can, but I don't think it comes out all that great sometimes. So if it ever sounds bad, I'm sorry...just trying to help :D On that note, there were one or two words here as well that were in the wrong tense, but they didn't take anything away from the story. I like the idea, but it seems it could be expanded a bit. You could add more detail or something and make it longer. That's just my opinion, I'm sure you do what you can with these songfics. I really do like them though, I would like them to be longer to read more of your stuff, but short and sweet is good too. I hope I see more of you soon
6/10/2013 c3 Bralt
I liked how you wrote it, but the first sentence was written in a different POV, and the transition was confusing for a moment. Then again, it's not hard to confuse me. There was one or two words as well that should have been changed Ex: felt should have been feels. Other than that great job :D
5/29/2013 c4 Ranger Robbin
Hehe. Questions. Always a game of smarts and wit. Sorry again with my ADHD. Gets distracting. Um pets. Yes I have a black lab, and two cats. My favorite book series would have to be...oh well I don't know it's like asking a mother who her favorite child is! But if I HAD to choose, uh I'll have to either go with Harry Potter, Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, Rangers Apprentice, or Lord of the Rings. My fav TV series at the moment would have to be Once Upon a Time. yes. I do like to play cards. Mainly Peonocle. Bet I didn't spell that wrong.I also Love love love climbing trees. In fact that is where most people find me reading. Ok my turn. What the heck you have horses?! Jealous. You also said something about moving to another continent. Which one? Do you like snow? Have you read the 39 clues books? What is the most amount of books series you've read at one time? Ever been to Harry Potter world? Well Universal Studios. Piano is AWSOME! I've played for like 7 years now. If you had to pick a story to jump into what story would you pick? Ok bye for now! Keep writing!
5/30/2013 c4 24flaminglake
Thanks- unfortunately I got my account at a time when I was rebelling against capital letters... Short chapters are fine, don't worry about it. (:
This is my favourite one so far! It didn't seem awkward at all. Plus, it had Crowley in it and he's my favourite character. It was sort of bittersweet how he knew it felt right, but it still hurt him. We used to sing Summer of 69 in assembly at school. That's the only Bryan Adams song I know. Anyway, I looked up the song. It's pretty cool.
5/29/2013 c4 20TundrainAfrica
Hmmm... Gotta listen to this song soon...
5/29/2013 c4 36Rrit
Great as usual but one thing is that I think Pauline let that all out a but to fast. Maybe stretch it out a bit more :D
5/29/2013 c4 24Xayhra
I have to listen to this song now. . . . These are so sad but totally awesome! Maybe 'cause I've been told by my friends that I like depressing songs. . . . Oh, and you should read Warriors. Who's your fav singer now? You know, every time I see a camera, I wonder if the Machine is watching me. . . . I wanna learn Dutch now too. Oh, and you don't have to do songfics of these, just look them up if you want, but Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield and Bad Day by Daniel Powter are two of my favorite songs. (And Unwritten reminds me of writing in some ways even though that's not what it's about). Sorry, I've like loaded you down with a whole buncha ideas.
5/28/2013 c3 Ranger Robbin
Pft. Who acres if the responses are a longer! Hey it's nice to get feedback! And um no. I don't have an account. Cause well... Everytime I try to set one up it's just sends me to a blank page after I fill in everything! It's so ANNOYING! Soo hm questions... Personally, do you prefer the original spiderman or the new one plot wise. Which of the Avengers is the hottest! Which of their stories do you like best? How would you react to spiderman joining their team? What about superman joining their team? Anyone else? How bout batman? Do you read/write any other fan fiction? Have you ever read the Warriors books? Do you like them? What's your fav animal? Fiction/non-fiction. Do you play an instrument? What kind? How long? Well that's all for now ! Bye! Keep writing!
29 Page 1 2 Next »