for Akuma Tenso

3/15/2017 c5 Guest
I just found your story and loved it, hope you are better and please if you can continue the fic
11/30/2015 c5 Nao.santiago23
I'll never forget you!
12/9/2014 c5 Chaos
I hope you get better. Good luck with the therapy if you get it.
Forever in eternity,
Chaos
7/30/2014 c5 5silverkitsunepup
Don't worry about us, just concentrate on getting better! I shall be eagerly waiting when you return and also wish you the best with your recovery! (0)
2/14/2014 c5 Guest
I hope you get better! So far all the interesting crossovers I've been reading have(for some reason)been your stories and I hope you turn out just fine in the end. :D
1/27/2014 c5 1Dumti
I hope for you best recovery and we readers will never forget you. Your stories are excellent and they are worth waiting no matter how long. For now, ignore us as that is the wise choice in this situation and wish you for a perfect recovery.

Stress isn't good for anyone's body so for now, I personally think it is the best to actually not think about stories or us. Right now, the most important thing here is your health and nothing more.

Again, hope you get better.
1/27/2014 c5 mide1718
like we say in arabic: salemtik or salam 3alikeh
1/27/2014 c5 59The Path of Supreme Conquest
I hope you get better!
I'll keep you in my prayers.
1/27/2014 c5 9Kakashi's hoe
omg i sorry to hear that i hope you get better soon i do enjoy your stories but i am glad to hear you and your aunt are both okay but again get well soon and update when you can lol
1/11/2014 c1 Guest
UPDATE!
9/25/2013 c4 Guest
Very interesting and very funny. I'm surprised that I find this funny considering how short the chapters are, but I really do find it funny. Awesome work. I would certainly enjoy reading more.
9/21/2013 c4 Guest
And when Kagome meets Oga Tastumi, sparks will fly and Kanzaki will experience new levels of jealousy!
Update soon, please! This was a short chapter, but a good one all the same!
9/16/2013 c4 Guest
awesome, can't wait for more chapter
8/17/2013 c4 Jessica
Please update this story, it's hilarious! XD
8/12/2013 c4 1HangryLei
Omg, this is becoming hilarious. Please continue to work hard on this! Sorry if that's asking for too much or just bothering you, but I really do like this story so far...
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »