for Where The Pieces Fall

8/21/2013 c3 18True Love Lives Forever
Very sweet story. I loved the conversation between Peter and Neal, Peter's worries that the system failed him or vice versa, and how Peter figured he needed to make up for lost time with El. Thanks.
5/28/2013 c3 14Wondo
"I don't want to be this kind of guy, too preoccupied by his job to look after his wife. You shouldn't have to hide your fears, and I should not ignore them. I always talk about doing the right thing and all, but the first and most important thing to do should be to take care of you."
Aww ... beautiful ending chapter. This is the Peter Burke we know and love.
Thanks!
5/28/2013 c3 wotumba1
good story!
5/28/2013 c1 wotumba1
glad that has been resolved like this...
5/27/2013 c3 46pechika
beautiful story with great dialogue. looking fwd to yur next fic.
5/27/2013 c2 14Wondo
Excellent conversation between Neal and Peter. Peter's unease and apprehension about his actions rang so true. Will we see a change in his attitude this upcoming season? More determined to return to working within the system?
Great chapter!
5/27/2013 c3 13last1stnding
Very happy you ended with Peter and Elizabeth. El has kind of been the forgotten victim in all of this and Peter certainly needed to make amends there. A very touching ending to the story - and the last line fits Peter so perfectly!
5/27/2013 c3 3HighOnAWindyHill
Aww totally cute! Peter and El33 Wish it wasn't over though:( Really enjoyed this! :)
5/27/2013 c3 80peppe1951
That was the perfect ending...great story. I hope you will write another.
5/27/2013 c2 46pechika
Wow this is perfect, loved the Peter and Neal conversation
5/26/2013 c2 3HighOnAWindyHill
Aww so so sweet3 Really enjoyed this! Excited for more. Hope Mozzie brought that ice cream :D
5/26/2013 c1 14Wondo
Another story from Aragarna. Wonderful!
I'm relieved you let us see Peter's emotional turmoil. So many writers quickly dismiss his precarious didn't gloss over the pain and humiliation Peter felt with his arrest.
Great chapter.
5/26/2013 c2 Mixky
It's simply heartbroken for both of them.
I love Neal and Peter, they are amazing alone and together. I mean they are family each other. They are friends, colleagues. And you're damn great to made them in bones and blood. They are themselves. Simply. And i know it's far from simply to do it right.
Thanks a lot for this story and for your kind answer.
I can't wait for the next.
Miky
5/26/2013 c2 13last1stnding
I loved this exchange between Peter and Neal from the very first time I read it. Both guys are perfectly in character and a talk like this really needs to happen.
Well done.
5/26/2013 c2 ansel
Wonderful way to start my day!
24 Page 1 2 Next »