FanFiction.Net
for Can you see the ghost?

8/24/2014 c1 45SuperHeroFan82
I did that to my little brother one time... paybacks a b****. he had done it to me, had me watch a video that had a 'ghost' in it. scared the crap out of me so I waited a few months found a different video and well, you know the rest. great job with this story!
8/22/2013 c1 13ToscaThorCat
same happened to me... my mom and dad and their friends (and the friend's daughter) all convinced me that the video was "authentic" and they knew I was interested in that stuff. I shrieked and fell off the chair...
7/17/2013 c1 peachgirl3860
This was hilarious. It reminds me of the time my friend Meathecat (a fanfiction user) did basically the same thing except it was a game on her Ipod. I'm a very jumpy person and I wasn't expecting it. I actually cried which was horrible because I was about 13 at the time. You might say I over reacted but It did make her fell bad. Score 1 for Lea
6/5/2013 c1 13sodapoppana
Hahaa, siitäs sait Raphie-boy :D Nyt on luettu, oletko iloinen? Mä voin vaan kuvitella miten oot loikkinu pitkin kämppää :D Oo vaan ilonen, ettet lyöny kättä läpi näytön, kuten jossain videossa kävi, jonka näin ;)
5/29/2013 c1 31RagamuffinSundrop
Cute. I've used the same videos to scare my husband and it works every time no matter how many times I've shown him one.
5/28/2013 c1 Guest
I know what you mean, I hate those videos. Even when I knew it was going to happen I still jumped out of my chair.
5/25/2013 c1 14rosie14
Rofl,
5/25/2013 c1 3Puldoh
LMAO, I know what you mean, my sister came over one day and I showed her. Not only did she scream, she threw her plate of ice cream at the screen!