for The Aftermath

5/26/2013 c4 TJ Jordan
This ending always gets to me. I love it!

If you ask me, the movie studio should re-do the ending and use your story for it. You would make great money for this. Because this is completely how the movie should have ended. You have done an amazing job at this ending. I love how Edward and Sophie are reunited and get married. They are free to do whatever they want and don't need to fear anything anymore. I love how they are so in love and are finally living the life they have dreamed of when they were younger.

Thank you for creating this story. It is so much way better than the movie. You beat the screenwriters by a whole mile with this love story. :)
5/25/2013 c4 24TJ Jordan
Now this is how you write a romantic ending! You, Marie King, are amazing!

I love that Edward and Sophie get married. They are such a perfect couple together. The wedding was a great way to conclude their story. It really shows that they are ready to move on. To have a life without worry. To have children and enjoy life.

This is how the movie should have ended. Great work on this final chapter! I was in tears from the love scenes between these two. Nothing like a happy ending.

Keep up the amazing work! I would like to see many more just like this. :)
5/25/2013 c3 TJ Jordan
The reunion between Edward and Sophie is so romantic. You did an awesome job at adding some more detail to just how they felt when they are reunited together.

This chapter and chapter four are my most favorites. They expand the ending a little more and add a lot more detail to just how a romantic story should end. I love how Sophie and Edward are free to express their love in the open.

I love this story! :)
5/25/2013 c2 TJ Jordan
This chapter was amazingly written. I give it five stars and two thumbs up.

I love how Sophie reflects off of this flashback. Great work! I love how you reimagine it and add some new details to it. You really know how to keep me emotionally invested in your stories.

It's funny how love can be powerful in so many ways. :)
5/25/2013 c1 TJ Jordan
Glad that you are pre-publishing your "Illusionist" story. I really love this story.

Sophie is so amazing when it comes to her love for Edward. Thank you for creating this story. :)