for The Ballad of a Caged Bird

9/13/2015 c4 1hermonine
Great start to the story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
5/12/2015 c4 4dj83
Super this new chapter, it's worth after all this wait
I find that the story takes an unexpected turn, this makes things more interesting and adds suspense to the scenario. I wonder they will be the next upcoming event. I hope anyway that heroin will recover quickly, but this is only my personal opinion.
12/25/2014 c3 3Sweet Summer Heart
Please update your story this is really great!
6/20/2014 c3 87
hey when is the next chapter?
10/28/2013 c3 Guest
moar! moar!

haha anna got it goooood ;D
10/15/2013 c3 12Princess Unikitty
very cool story so far. keep it up.
10/11/2013 c1 erica chan
I love it so far, can't wait to read more :)
10/10/2013 c3 4dj83
Little by little we finally approached meeting awaited between this heroine and our infamous pirate. The story well and its progress is exciting. This meeting between Anne and people belonging to its society is particularly successful and the individual characters of the protagonists represent perfectly according to month nobles of the time.
I hope that the rest of this exciting story coming soon.

PS: the character of Grace is really very nice.

A very good job
10/9/2013 c3 1JoJo1812
Awesome :) Continue please!
7/8/2013 c2 4dj83
This story begins really well. She is very well written, original and fascinating for the beginning. I look forward to seeing the continuation.
7/6/2013 c2 3thablueGRRL
This is a good story so far. It flows, isn't too wordy and has a realistic, likable OC who has enough flaws to avoid the ever-dreaded Mary Sue Complex, but shows great potential for growth and a hidden inner strength she has yet to embrace. I'm looking forward to more!
7/1/2013 c2 Left Less
WRITE MORE!
7/1/2013 c2 3redchicken888
Yay! You posted it! :D
5/26/2013 c1 1JoJo1812
Interesting :)

Update soon!
5/25/2013 c1 redchicken888
Nice job, sounds interesting. I like how you used the first chapter to let the audience get to know the main character. But try not to use so many commas; break up the sentences, or rearrange them. Im looking forward to the next chapter! {im too lazy to login, but my screen name on fanfiction is actally redchicken888, if you want to contact me)